Urgent meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Urgent.
- (adjective satellite) : compelling immediate action
Today more than ever we need creative minds to address the issues of the age. And one of the most urgent is this: How can humanity know so much, achieve so much, and still fail so many people so badly?
I came to poetry through the urgent need to denounce injustice, exploitation, humiliation. I know that's not enough to change the world. But to remain silent would have been a kind of intolerable complicity.
More words related to the meanings of Urgent
More words from Urdu related to Urgent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Urgent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Urgent
What are the meanings of Urgent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Urgent in Urdu are لازمی - laazmi, اہم - ahem, ضروری - zaruuri, فوری - fauri and تاکیدی - taakiidi. To understand how would you translate the word Urgent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Urgent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Urgent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Urgent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Urgent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Urgent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Urgent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by urgent?
Meanings of urgent are لازمی - laazmi, اہم - ahem, ضروری - zaruuri, فوری - fauri and تاکیدی - taakiidi
Whats the definition of urgent?
Definition of the urgent are
- compelling immediate action
What is the synonym of urgent?
Synonym of word urgent are necessary, importuous, incumbent, requiteful, speedy, grand, essential, edificant, constituent, potatory
What are the idioms related to urgent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word urgent.
- To be incumbent
- At a push
- Proximate object
- Serve one turn
- Serve ones turn
What are the quotes with word urgent?
Here are the quotes with the word urgent in them
- We should so provide for old age that it may have no urgent wants of this world to absorb it from meditation on the next. It is awful to see the lean hands of dotage making a coffer of the grave. — Pearl S.Buck
- Today more than ever we need creative minds to address the issues of the age. And one of the most urgent is this: How can humanity know so much, achieve so much, and still fail so many people so badly? — King Abdullah II
- I came to poetry through the urgent need to denounce injustice, exploitation, humiliation. I know that's not enough to change the world. But to remain silent would have been a kind of intolerable complicity. — Tahar Ben Jelloun
- To be clear, climate change is a true 800 pound gorilla in the room. The effects of global warming threaten global environmental upheaval over the coming century. But for South Florida and the Everglades, it could be our death knell if urgent action is not taken. — Debbie Wasserman Schultz