Usage meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Usage.
- (noun) : accepted or habitual practice
- (noun) : the act of using
- (noun) : the customary manner in which a language (or a form of a language) is spoken or written
Look at growth, look at how much time people spend on the Net and look at the variety of things that they are doing. It's all really good, so I am actually encouraged by the fundamentals that underlie usage growth on the Net.
English usage is sometimes more than mere taste, judgment and education - sometimes it's sheer luck, like getting across the street.
More words related to the meanings of Usage
More words from Urdu related to Usage
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Usage meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بولیپيشہمُقَرَّرَہ نِظامُ الاوقاتچکر کھاناڈولعقائدبناوٹبدھیمخصوص لباسپیمانالتفاتفائدہشعارکامعبارتدر خواستبانااصولکھدیڑناطرزکپڑے پہننارواجاخلاقیاطوارمحصول درآمد و برآمدلسانلگاؤروز گاربندھا ٹکادوڑنانقشہاِستفادہ کاریآئینترکیبمیلاننقدملاحظہکام میں لانابات چیتکاروباراسلوب بیانریتاسلوبطور طریقےسمترویہخواِجتماعخُوعمل درآمد ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Usage
What are the meanings of Usage in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Usage in Urdu are استعمال - istemaal, محاورہ - mohaawirah, دستور - dastuur, عادت - aadat, رواج - rawaaj, ترویج - tarwiij and ڈھرا - dharra. To understand how would you translate the word Usage in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Usage or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Usage synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Usage. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Usage in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Usage in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Usage with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by usage?
Meanings of usage are استعمال - istemaal, محاورہ - mohaawirah, دستور - dastuur, عادت - aadat, رواج - rawaaj, ترویج - tarwiij and ڈھرا - dharra
Whats the definition of usage?
Definition of the usage are
- accepted or habitual practice
- the act of using
- the customary manner in which a language (or a form of a language) is spoken or written
What is the synonym of usage?
Synonym of word usage are currency, idiographs, constitution, habituates, custrels, utilization, idiograph, ceremonial, habitus, custos
What are the idioms related to usage?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word usage.
- Old customs are good customs
- All men now worship gold piety being quite overthrown
- Custom rules the law
- Every country has its custom
- Great is the power of custom
What are the quotes with word usage?
Here are the quotes with the word usage in them
- Look at growth, look at how much time people spend on the Net and look at the variety of things that they are doing. It's all really good, so I am actually encouraged by the fundamentals that underlie usage growth on the Net. — Meg Whitman
- English usage is sometimes more than mere taste, judgment and education - sometimes it's sheer luck, like getting across the street. — E. B. White
- I carried through well with my tennis. I got the respect by usage of the tennis racket. — Gabriela Sabatini