Used meanings in Urdu
Used meanings in Urdu is پرانا Used in Urdu. More meanings of used, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Used.
- (adjective satellite) : previously used or owned by another
- (adjective) : employed in accomplishing something
- (adjective satellite) : (of persons) taken advantage of
What turns me on about the digital age, what excited me personally, is that you have closed the gap between dreaming and doing. You see, it used to be that if you wanted to make a record of a song, you needed a studio and a producer. Now, you need a laptop.
More words from Urdu related to Used
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Used meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پیوستہشاخمحترمسیاناسستکہنہواجبپراناکہنہ مشقچابک دستکہنبزرگہتھاپوراسچیتپھونسعمرسیدہقابل احترامقابلجڑا ہواپرفنپیرمعمرپامالپختہ کارتیزقدیمدقیانوسیواجب التعظیمپھرتیلاپرانے زمانےبڈھاعمر رسیدہکہن سالتار تارتجربہ کارپکازمانہٴ دراز کاپیشینبہانہبزرگوارچستوارڈ اووردھندلے طور سےپرا چینجھر جھرعمر رسیدگی کا عملجہاں دیدہحرافاز حد قدیم ...
Idiom with the word Used in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Used
What are the meanings of Used in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Used in Urdu is پرانا - puraana. To understand how would you translate the word Used in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Used or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Used synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Used. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Used in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Used in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Used with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by used?
Meaning of used is پرانا - puraana
Whats the definition of used?
Definition of the used are
- previously used or owned by another
- employed in accomplishing something
- (of persons) taken advantage of
What is the synonym of used?
Synonym of word used are outmoded, older, oldened, immemorial, experienced, old fashioned, warmed over, parana, puranas, aging
What are the idioms with the word used?
Here are the idioms with the word used in them.
- Riches well got and used well are a great blessing
What are the idioms related to used?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word used.
- Joe miller
- New brooms sweep clean
- Odd fellow at odds
What are the quotes with word used?
Here are the quotes with the word used in them
- Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair. — Sam Ewing
- What turns me on about the digital age, what excited me personally, is that you have closed the gap between dreaming and doing. You see, it used to be that if you wanted to make a record of a song, you needed a studio and a producer. Now, you need a laptop. — Bono
- I had used eclectic therapy and behavior therapy on myself at the age of 19 to get over my fear of public speaking and of approaching young women in public. — Albert Ellis
- I never had little brothers, so I was totally not used to hearing a lot of cussing at a young age! I learned what 'pull my finger' meant the hard way. — Danica McKellar