Used to meanings in Urdu
Used to Definitions
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Used to.
- (adjective) : in the habit of or adapted to
- (adjective satellite) : in the habit of doing something
What turns me on about the digital age, what excited me personally, is that you have closed the gap between dreaming and doing. You see, it used to be that if you wanted to make a record of a song, you needed a studio and a producer. Now, you need a laptop.
More words from Urdu related to Used to
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Used to meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
معمول کامعمولیاَکثَر اوقاتبے مزہعادَت کے مُطابِقعادیآمد و رفت رکھناسدھانادبیلعادتمروجپالنا پوسناما نوسرسمیکثِير الوَقُوعخوگررام ہونامقررہدھیماعادتاً استعمالدستور کیبار بار آنے والاہلا ہواروکھا پھیکالازمیاکثرگھریلوبا قاعدہدستور کے موافقمُکَرّرمانوسرِواجیمَجبور کُنآیا جایا کرناہلنارسممقرریہلاناپالتو بناناحَسبِ مَعمُولرائجمُتعَدّدمانوس کرنارام کرناپابند رسوممعہودخانگیروایتیریت کیبکثرت آنے والا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Used to
What are the meanings of Used to in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Used to in Urdu are عادی - aadi and خوگر - khu gar. To understand how would you translate the word Used to in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Used to or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Used to synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Used to. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Used to in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Used to in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Used to with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by used to?
Meanings of used to are عادی - aadi and خوگر - khu gar
Whats the definition of used to?
Definition of the used to are
- in the habit of or adapted to
- in the habit of doing something
What is the synonym of used to?
Synonym of word used to are addict, acclimatised, accustomed, tame, accustomedness, frequent, accustomable, adducts, adducted, adduced
What are the idioms related to used to?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word used to.
- Be a sheet in the wind's eye
- Find one legs
- To fall prey to
- He who is willing to work finds it hard to wait
What are the quotes with word used to?
Here are the quotes with the word used to in them
- Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair. — Sam Ewing
- What turns me on about the digital age, what excited me personally, is that you have closed the gap between dreaming and doing. You see, it used to be that if you wanted to make a record of a song, you needed a studio and a producer. Now, you need a laptop. — Bono
- I never had little brothers, so I was totally not used to hearing a lot of cussing at a young age! I learned what 'pull my finger' meant the hard way. — Danica McKellar
- When I was a little kid I used to play with guys twice my age, so, I was the last one picked, so if I picked I knew that I had to get the ball to the scorer if I wanted to stay on the court, so that was pretty much my job. — Jason Kidd