Usefulness meanings in Urdu
Usefulness meanings in Urdu is فائدہ Usefulness in Urdu. More meanings of usefulness, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Usefulness.
- (noun) : the quality of being of practical use
More words related to the meanings of Usefulness
More words from Urdu related to Usefulness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Usefulness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قائل ہونافیضشوق دلانابيرَمی نِظامکوتنابرتری دِلانے والا موقعلابھدیناتحصیل کرناخود غرضیاہمیتاستعمالسرفہقیمتپیدا کرناپیدافائدہ کرناجیتانجامگنجائشوصفماننامحصولہاتھ آنادلچسپیمرتبہکام میں لانافائدہ حاصل کرناافادہپراپتیفائدہلڑائ ختم کر دیناقدررنگ لاناحصولدامآمدتابع ہوناکامیاب ہونارباوقعتآفادیتجانچنافوقیتحاصلمنفعتخرمنمنزلتنتیجہ بنناثمر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Usefulness
What are the meanings of Usefulness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Usefulness in Urdu is فائدہ - faa edah. To understand how would you translate the word Usefulness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Usefulness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Usefulness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Usefulness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Usefulness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Usefulness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Usefulness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by usefulness?
Meaning of usefulness is فائدہ - faa edah
Whats the definition of usefulness?
Definition of the usefulness are
- the quality of being of practical use
What is the synonym of usefulness?
Synonym of word usefulness are advantage, interest, utility, benefic, avises, wainage, rewe, gain, harvest, result
What are the idioms related to usefulness?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word usefulness.
- Falsehood though it seems profitable will hurt you truth though it seems hurtful will profit you
- Falsehood though it seems profitable will hurt you; truth though it seems hurtful will profit you
- Where nothing is to be bad the king must lose his right
- A bad neighbour is as great evil as a good neighbour is an advantage
- A lost labour
What are the quotes with word usefulness?
Here are the quotes with the word usefulness in them
- Anything you cannot relinquish when it has outlived its usefulness possesses you, and in this materialistic age a great many of us are possessed by our possessions. — Peace Pilgrim
- There is no excellence without labor. One cannot dream oneself into either usefulness or happiness. — Liberty Hyde Bailey
- In such an environment, I was able to study things that could be of immediate usefulness to the world. That learning experience undoubtedly served me well when I eventually entered the work force. — Koichi Tanaka
- Politics I conceive to be nothing more than the science of the ordered progress of society along the lines of greatest usefulness and convenience to itself. — Woodrow Wilson