Useless meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Useless.
- (adjective) : having no beneficial use or incapable of functioning usefully
Our world is so glutted with useless information, images, useless images, sounds, all this sort of thing. It's a cacophony, it's like a madness I think that's been happening in the past twenty-five years. And I think anything that can help a person sit in a room alone and not worry about it is good.
More words related to the meanings of Useless
More words from Urdu related to Useless
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Useless meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ناچیزبے قدربلا معنیغلطی پربے محلغیر ضروریاجاڑغیر مفیدبھدامکروہملبہلاحاصللغواسرافجھینپآرام طلبفاحشہدھوکا بازبے شرمی کانقصان رساںبِلا قَدَر و قيمَتغريببے ننگ و نامالبیلادر بدرمحرومگناہ گارنفی وجودپلنگ توڑکٹکھناقباحتبے دمسزا یافتہ قیدیشوخموٹابگاڑنارائیگانسڑا ہواجُرم بالا سے مُتعَلِقخرافاتننگیابتدائپامال کرنالاچاربڑا حصہمیلاخسساقطبکواساللے تللے ...
Idioms with the word Useless in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Useless
What are the meanings of Useless in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Useless in Urdu are ناکارہ - naa kaaraah, بے ہودہ - bey huudah, اکارت - akaarat, ردی - raddi, بے کار - bey kaar, باطل - baatil, نکما - nikamma, فضول - fuzuul, عبث - abas, بے سود - bey suud and بے تاثیر - bey taa siir. To understand how would you translate the word Useless in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Useless or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Useless synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Useless. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Useless in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Useless in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Useless with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by useless?
Meanings of useless are ناکارہ - naa kaaraah, بے ہودہ - bey huudah, اکارت - akaarat, ردی - raddi, بے کار - bey kaar, باطل - baatil, نکما - nikamma, فضول - fuzuul, عبث - abas, بے سود - bey suud and بے تاثیر - bey taa siir
Whats the definition of useless?
Definition of the useless are
- having no beneficial use or incapable of functioning usefully
What is the synonym of useless?
Synonym of word useless are inoperative, absurd, ineffectual, worthless, inefficiant, dismoded, yeasty, voidances, vagrant, unserviceable
What are the idioms with the word useless?
Here are the idioms with the word useless in them.
- It is useless to cry over spilt milk
- Modesty is useless to a man who is in want
What are the idioms related to useless?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word useless.
- Vacant frivolities
- Evil gotten evil spent
- He hath not lived that lives not after death
- Roly poly
- Fiddle faddle
What are the quotes with word useless?
Here are the quotes with the word useless in them
- Our world is so glutted with useless information, images, useless images, sounds, all this sort of thing. It's a cacophony, it's like a madness I think that's been happening in the past twenty-five years. And I think anything that can help a person sit in a room alone and not worry about it is good. — Martin Scorsese
- When one is trying to do something beyond his known powers it is useless to seek the approval of friends. Friends are at their best in moments of defeat. — Henry Miller
- In the modern world of business, it is useless to be a creative, original thinker unless you can also sell what you create. — David Ogilvy
- The monarchy is foremost a business, and it's important to them that the British public continue to finance the excessive luxurious lifestyles of the now quite enormous, wasteful and useless 'royal' family. I find it very sad. — Steven Patrick Morrissey