Usher meanings in Urdu
Usher meanings in Urdu is نقیب Usher in Urdu. More meanings of usher, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Usher.
- (noun) : an official stationed at the entrance of a courtroom or legislative chamber
- (noun) : Irish prelate who deduced from the Bible that Creation occurred in the year 4004 BC (1581-1656)
- (verb) : take (someone) to their seats, as in theaters or auditoriums
I don't believe that if I came out as bisexual the world will change. But it's really important for people to be truthful about who they are and fight for equality. We need to help the world usher itself into the next phase.
More words from Urdu related to Usher
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Usher meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Usher in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Usher in Urdu is نقیب - naqiib. To understand how would you translate the word Usher in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Usher or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Usher synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Usher. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Usher in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Usher in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Usher with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by usher?
Meaning of usher is نقیب - naqiib
Whats the definition of usher?
Definition of the usher are
- an official stationed at the entrance of a courtroom or legislative chamber
- Irish prelate who deduced from the Bible that Creation occurred in the year 4004 BC (1581-1656)
- take (someone) to their seats, as in theaters or auditoriums
What is the synonym of usher?
Synonym of word usher are forerunner, verger, harbinger, crier, niqab, herald
What are the quotes with word usher?
Here are the quotes with the word usher in them
- I don't believe that if I came out as bisexual the world will change. But it's really important for people to be truthful about who they are and fight for equality. We need to help the world usher itself into the next phase. — Olivia Thirlby
- Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. — Rabindranath Tagore
- I'm not gonna say that I hate it, because I really respect Usher and I was influenced by him. But so many people compare me to him, and I don't think it'll ever stop. I just want to be my own artist. — Chris Brown