Usurpation meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Usurpation.
- (noun) : entry to another's property without right or permission
- (noun) : wrongfully seizing and holding (an office or powers) by force (especially the seizure of a throne or supreme authority)
The great constitutional corrective in the hands of the people against usurpation of power, or corruption by their agents is the right of suffrage and this when used with calmness and deliberation will prove strong enough.
More words related to the meanings of Usurpation
More words from Urdu related to Usurpation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Usurpation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Usurpation
What are the meanings of Usurpation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Usurpation in Urdu are قبضہ - qabzah, غصب - ghasb and دست برد - dast burd. To understand how would you translate the word Usurpation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Usurpation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Usurpation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Usurpation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Usurpation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Usurpation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Usurpation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by usurpation?
Meanings of usurpation are قبضہ - qabzah, غصب - ghasb and دست برد - dast burd
Whats the definition of usurpation?
Definition of the usurpation are
- entry to another's property without right or permission
- wrongfully seizing and holding (an office or powers) by force (especially the seizure of a throne or supreme authority)
What is the synonym of usurpation?
Synonym of word usurpation are oboval, holding, obduction, hinge, episcopated, hilt, constupration, handle, capotted, haft
What are the idioms related to usurpation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word usurpation.
- Time dissolves all things and makes them old
- Hold in play
- Nothing is our but time
- Pit and gallows
- Put your foot down where you mean to stand
What are the quotes with word usurpation?
Here are the quotes with the word usurpation in them
- Above all we should not forget that government is an evil, a usurpation upon the private judgement and individual conscience of mankind. — William Godwin
- The great constitutional corrective in the hands of the people against usurpation of power, or corruption by their agents is the right of suffrage and this when used with calmness and deliberation will prove strong enough. — Andrew Jackson
- Our authorities leave us no doubt that the trust lodged with the oligarchy was sometimes abused, but it certainly ought not to be regarded as a mere usurpation or engine of tyranny. — Henry James Sumner Maine