Utterly meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Utterly.
- (adverb) : completely and without qualification; used informally as intensifiers
The most terrifying thing I can think of is being alone - and I mean utterly alone, like no one else in the world alone - at night. That's the nucleus of the first story in my collection and it's also where the title came from for the book.
More words related to the meanings of Utterly
More words from Urdu related to Utterly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Utterly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کلاںبالاحتمی - مکمل- منتقل -خالِصمنصفعینقطعیّت کے ساتھایمان دارکورابرابرخالصاکیلیپکابھرمحضجییدکافی سے زیادہراستیذرابے رنگیک لختناسزبردستی حاصل کر لیناابھی ابھیآسانی سےپورے پن سےمہازیادہیقینیسچابہت ہیکلیتہکبھی نہیںبے تکاصافتنتاکلوتیمعمورنپٹمناسبذاتصحتنیزہ بازیسادہسرسبزمعدومیتحوضسپاٹصرفتماماًہر جگہ پر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Utterly
What are the meanings of Utterly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Utterly in Urdu are بالکل - bilkul, ہرگز نہیں - hargiz nahiin, محض - maehz, قطعاً - qatan, پرلے درجے کا - parley darjey ka and بالکل نہیں. To understand how would you translate the word Utterly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Utterly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Utterly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Utterly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Utterly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Utterly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Utterly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by utterly?
Meanings of utterly are بالکل - bilkul, ہرگز نہیں - hargiz nahiin, محض - maehz, قطعاً - qatan, پرلے درجے کا - parley darjey ka and بالکل نہیں
Whats the definition of utterly?
Definition of the utterly are
- completely and without qualification; used informally as intensifiers
What is the synonym of utterly?
Synonym of word utterly are even, by no means, allenarly, solely, entirely, nowise, utterness, only, diametrically, noway
What are the idioms related to utterly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word utterly.
- Let your purse be your master
- Life is not to breathe it is to act
- Nothing is lost and nothing is createdimply matter changes form
- Nothing is lost and nothing is created simply matter changes form
- A pin
What are the quotes with word utterly?
Here are the quotes with the word utterly in them
- It is utterly false and cruelly arbitrary to put all the play and learning into childhood, all the work into middle age, and all the regrets into old age. — Margaret Mead
- And then when all around grows dark, when we feel utterly alone, when all men right and left pass us by and know us not, a forgotten feeling rises in the breast. — Max Muller
- The most terrifying thing I can think of is being alone - and I mean utterly alone, like no one else in the world alone - at night. That's the nucleus of the first story in my collection and it's also where the title came from for the book. — Paul Kane
- Abstract art: a product of the untalented sold by the unprincipled to the utterly bewildered. — Al Capp