Valiant meanings in Urdu
More words related to the meanings of Valiant
More words from Urdu related to Valiant
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Valiant meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جولانیگرامی قدرقوت رفتارمرادفچھلے ڈالنا بالشہ زورجھوٹھاتاکید کرناپہلوانرُوحجرآت مندلاچار کرناسرگرمیتوفیقکلیجہجیوٹنامطابقتخوش وضعجسیمدلیریخاصنائٹ اجنٹشیر مردبازیچہدرشتبے باکیرجولیتبھیڑ بکری کی انتفطانتجرّیبلونتبے ڈرشعبہبل ڈالنامنچلاکنڈلی بناناجفاکشقربانیقُوَّتعالی دماغیجودھاجوشیلابانکاچوب شُعلہ گیرمجالفراخبلند حوصلہ افزائیپھرتیلاشکارتنومند ...
Idioms with the word Valiant in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Valiant
What are the meanings of Valiant in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Valiant in Urdu are نڈر - nidar, طاقت - taaqat, جری - jari, بہادر - bahaadur, بل - bel, دلیر - dileyr, دلاور - dil aawar, شجاع - shujaa, حوصلہ مند - hausalah mand, شجاعت - shujaaat and جراٴت. To understand how would you translate the word Valiant in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Valiant or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Valiant synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Valiant. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Valiant in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Valiant in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Valiant with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by valiant?
Meanings of valiant are نڈر - nidar, طاقت - taaqat, جری - jari, بہادر - bahaadur, بل - bel, دلیر - dileyr, دلاور - dil aawar, شجاع - shujaa, حوصلہ مند - hausalah mand, شجاعت - shujaaat and جراٴت
Whats the definition of valiant?
Definition of the valiant are
What is the synonym of valiant?
Synonym of word valiant are outspoken, strength, gutty, adventuress, adventurous, force, stalwart, potance, manly, dareful
What are the idioms with the word valiant?
Here are the idioms with the word valiant in them.
- A valiant man's look is more than coward's sword
- Every dog is valiant at his own door
- To make a man valiant abuse him lustily
What are the idioms related to valiant?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word valiant.
- A courageous foe is better than a cowardly friend
- A brave retreat is a brave exploit
- A coward fear can make a coward valiant
- Knowlege indeed is better even than great valour
- Valour is of no service chance rules all and the bravest often fall before the weapons of cowards
What are the quotes with word valiant?
Here are the quotes with the word valiant in them
- To show the world what long experience gains, requires not courage, though it calls for pains but at life's outset to inform mankind is a bold effort of a valiant mind. — George Crabbe
- Cowards die many times before their deaths the valiant never taste of death but once. — William Shakespeare
- The valiant never taste of death but once. — William Shakespeare
- Then trust me there's nothing like drinking, So pleasant on this side of the grave: It keeps the unhappy from thinking, And makes e'en the valiant more brave. — Charles Dibdin