Vary meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Vary.
- (verb) : be at variance with; be out of line with
- (verb) : make something more diverse and varied
- (verb) : be subject to change in accordance with a variable
- (verb) : become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence
To know how to suggest is the great art of teaching. To attain it we must be able to guess what will interest we must learn to read the childish soul as we might a piece of music. Then, by simply changing the key, we keep up the attraction and vary the song.
More words from Urdu related to Vary
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Vary meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
انحراف کرناگھمانابھٹکنابازرہناطرف بدلناجھوٹ بولناالگ رہناہٹناراہ سے ہٹناسوگندٹل جاناسمت بدلناپرہیز کرناموڑناتجاوز کرناسوں یا کریا کھاناجان بچانارسہ ڈھیلا کرناکنارہ کرنامڑنابرہم کرناانکار کرناپھیرناراہ سے ہٹانااجتناب کرنابدلناگھمانادکھاوےالفاظ واپس لیناپھرانامنحرف ہونابچا جانابدل دیناباتیں بنانابچنابدلناتوڑناقسمکھچناروش بدلناحذر کرناپھرنافسخ کرناتوبہ کرناپناہ مانگنازنجیر ڈھیلی کرنااحتراز کرنابدل جانارخنہ ڈالنا
Idioms related to the meaning of Vary
What are the meanings of Vary in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Vary in Urdu are انحراف کرنا - inheraaf karna, دکھاوے - dikhaawey, بدل دینا - badal deyna and بدل جانا - badal jaana. To understand how would you translate the word Vary in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Vary or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Vary synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Vary. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Vary in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Vary in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Vary with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by vary?
Meanings of vary are انحراف کرنا - inheraaf karna, دکھاوے - dikhaawey, بدل دینا - badal deyna and بدل جانا - badal jaana
Whats the definition of vary?
Definition of the vary are
- be at variance with; be out of line with
- make something more diverse and varied
- be subject to change in accordance with a variable
- become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence
What is the synonym of vary?
Synonym of word vary are shun, pretentiousness, veer, defying, devitalize, prevaricate, infract, deviate, deflect, abjure
What are the idioms related to vary?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word vary.
- Do not judge the horse by the harness
- He that hunts after vanity shall taken vexation
- Pride perceiving humility honourable aften borroweth her cloak
- Change hands
What are the quotes with word vary?
Here are the quotes with the word vary in them
- To know how to suggest is the great art of teaching. To attain it we must be able to guess what will interest we must learn to read the childish soul as we might a piece of music. Then, by simply changing the key, we keep up the attraction and vary the song. — Henri Frederic Amiel
- Crime is terribly revealing. Try and vary your methods as you will, your tastes, your habits, your attitude of mind, and your soul is revealed by your actions. — Agatha Christie
- If you take different mythologies from different cultures, the names may change and the story lines may vary but there is always something in common. — Maynard James Keenan
- The fashions of the ages vary in this direction and that, but they vary for the most part from a central road which was struck out by the imagination of Greece. — Gilbert Murray