Vat meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Vat.
- (noun) : a tax levied on the difference between a commodity's price before taxes and its cost of production
- (noun) : a large open vessel for holding or storing liquids
More words related to the meanings of Vat
More words from Urdu related to Vat
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Vat meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چھوچھاداملطف اندوزیوارنشتیارکھانے کا ہودہپیکرجنبہدفنعارضی حالتِ ذہن یا کیفیتپیپاقطعلحداوبھاسفیدرنگ کی جھلکرنگتکھدائ کرنالَگَنعشرتدانہ یا چارا کھلانے کا برتنحاضریملمع کاریچربیگھاس ڈھیربرتنٹھاٹھسمادھبڈھاٹنکیاندازخالیچشمہپولاسازِشسرورظاہر داریلکماٹگھاس کا ڈھیرحیثیتنشیبتراشناروغنغارمحضمرقددلدلکھاڑیصیغہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Vat
What are the meanings of Vat in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Vat in Urdu are پیپا - piipa, گڑھا - garha, ناند - naand, رنگ - rang, حوض - hauz, ٹنکی - tanki, چوبچہ - Chobcha and ماٹ - Maatt. To understand how would you translate the word Vat in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Vat or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Vat synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Vat. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Vat in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Vat in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Vat with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by vat?
Meanings of vat are پیپا - piipa, گڑھا - garha, ناند - naand, رنگ - rang, حوض - hauz, ٹنکی - tanki, چوبچہ - Chobcha and ماٹ - Maatt
Whats the definition of vat?
Definition of the vat are
- a tax levied on the difference between a commodity's price before taxes and its cost of production
- a large open vessel for holding or storing liquids
What is the synonym of vat?
Synonym of word vat are fat, ditch, manger, pigment, hues, depression, reservoirs, mood, dyes, den
What are the idioms related to vat?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word vat.
- He who digs a well for other often falls into it
- One wrong step may give you a fall
- Black will take no other hue
- Do not be deceived by outward appearance
- Electric blue
What are the quotes with word vat?
Here are the quotes with the word vat in them
- Drown in a cold vat of whiskey? Death, where is thy sting? — W. C. Fields
- My family makes these vinegars - out of everything from grapes to peaches and cherries. We go through the whole process with the giant vat and drainer, label them, and give them as Christmas presents. — Mario Batali