Venom meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Venom.
- (noun) : feeling a need to see others suffer
- (noun) : toxin secreted by animals; secreted by certain snakes and poisonous insects (e.g., spiders and scorpions)
More words from Urdu related to Venom
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Venom meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ضَر رصلاحیتکافی! بس بس! بسسے محفوظسمیہزورحوصلہٹاپزہرِ قاتَلسمائیمعقولچار پہیوں کی ایک بڑی گاڑیتقطیر پذیرزہربلقدرتمحفوظہلاکتگنجائشبھر پورلائقزہر کا ایک جزتھموسامرتھکفایتمتعدی بیماری وغیرہ سےشرپہنچسممعتدبہخاموشطاقتدخلبرئوائرسلیاقتپوٹاکھرايذاحیثیتکافیمجموعہوہ زہر خردبینیبسظرفبساطمستثنیٰمرگجگہضرورت پوری کرنے کے لیے کافی ...
Idiom with the word Venom in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Venom
What are the meanings of Venom in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Venom in Urdu are زہر - zaehr, بس - bas and سم - sum. To understand how would you translate the word Venom in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Venom or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Venom synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Venom. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Venom in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Venom in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Venom with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by venom?
Meanings of venom are زہر - zaehr, بس - bas and سم - sum
Whats the definition of venom?
Definition of the venom are
- feeling a need to see others suffer
- toxin secreted by animals; secreted by certain snakes and poisonous insects (e.g., spiders and scorpions)
What is the synonym of venom?
Synonym of word venom are poisoners, omnibus, poisers, competence, poisoner, avast, virus, aconite, poison, bane
What are the idioms with the word venom?
Here are the idioms with the word venom in them.
- There is no venom like that of a tongue
What are the idioms related to venom?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word venom.
- Diamonds cuts diamonds
- Like cures like
- A honey tongue a heart of gall
- A little gall may spoil a good deal of honey
- An angry man regards advice even as a crime
What are the quotes with word venom?
Here is the quote with the word venom in them
- Good satire comes from anger. It comes from a sense of injustice, that there are wrongs in the world that need to be fixed. And what better place to get that well of venom and outrage boiling than a newsroom, because you're on the front lines. — Carl Hiaasen