Venture meanings in Urdu
Venture meanings in Urdu are اتفاقجوکھوں, قسمت آزمائی, قصد کرنا, خطرے میں ڈالنا, ہمت کرنا, جوکھوں, خطرہ, اتفاق, خطرناک کام کا بیڑا اٹھانا, داؤ پر لگانا, خطرہ مول لینا, قسمت آزمائ, جوکھم, جرات کرنا, جوکھوں یا خطرے میں ڈالنا Venture in Urdu. More meanings of venture, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Venture.
- (verb) : proceed somewhere despite the risk of possible dangers
- (verb) : put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation
- (verb) : put at risk
- (noun) : an investment that is very risky but could yield great profits
- (noun) : any venturesome undertaking especially one with an uncertain outcome
- (noun) : a commercial undertaking that risks a loss but promises a profit
More words related to the meanings of Venture
More words from Urdu related to Venture
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Venture meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شرطاوبھاامکانجان جوکھوںمطلبدھمکیجرات کرنامضروب کرناخدشہبے سلسلہحزنگردش طالعوقوعہحادثہابتلامنظوریبھئے ماننااجازتترسمفاہمتخَطَرناک اِتفاقجوکھوںتعلقاتمدعاکوشش کرناہراسبلاتفصیلپیوستشامتقبولدھاکایکامناسب وقتوعدہکھائبرادریتعلقارادہڈراوادہشتپودینہخلشجواخطرے میں ڈالناکم بختی یا شامت آناحالتبھاری یا معرکہ کا کاممطابقتدھوکا ...
Idioms with the word Venture in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Venture
What are the meanings of Venture in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Venture in Urdu are خطرہ - khatrah, جوکھم - jokham, اتفاق - ittefaaq, قصد کرنا - qasd karna, جرات کرنا - jur at karna, خطرے میں ڈالنا - khatrey meyn daalna, ہمت کرنا - himmat karna, جوکھوں - jokhon, خطرہ مول لینا - khatrah mol leyna and قسمت آزمائ - qismat aazmaa i. To understand how would you translate the word Venture in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Venture or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Venture synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Venture. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Venture in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Venture in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Venture with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by venture?
Meanings of venture are خطرہ - khatrah, جوکھم - jokham, اتفاق - ittefaaq, قصد کرنا - qasd karna, جرات کرنا - jur at karna, خطرے میں ڈالنا - khatrey meyn daalna, ہمت کرنا - himmat karna, جوکھوں - jokhon, خطرہ مول لینا - khatrah mol leyna and قسمت آزمائ - qismat aazmaa i
Whats the definition of venture?
Definition of the venture are
- proceed somewhere despite the risk of possible dangers
- put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation
- put at risk
- an investment that is very risky but could yield great profits
- any venturesome undertaking especially one with an uncertain outcome
- a commercial undertaking that risks a loss but promises a profit
What is the synonym of venture?
Synonym of word venture are peril, hazardous undertaking, coincidence, terrets, coincibency, attempt, agreement, menace, danger, circumstance
What are the idioms with the word venture?
Here are the idioms with the word venture in them.
- Little boats must keep the shore larger ships may venture more
- Little boats must keep the shore; larger ships may venture more
- Nothing venture nothing have
What are the idioms related to venture?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word venture.
- To take the plunge
- Go nap
- To place one hand in the lion mouth
- A little know ledge is dangerous thing
- A little knowledge is a dangerous thing
What are the quotes with word venture?
Here are the quotes with the word venture in them
- I once asked a hermit in Italy how he could venture to live alone, in a single cottage, on the top of a mountain, a mile from any habitation? He replied, that Providence was his next-door neighbor. — Laurence Sterne
- To engage with art, we have to be willing to be wrong, venture outside our psychic comfort zones, suspend disbelief, and remember that art explores and alters consciousness simultaneously. — Jerry Saltz
- Some of my best friends are Venture Capitalists, but let's face it, a hamster with Alzheimer's could make those kind of numbers. It's great work if you can get it. — Scott Adams
- Entrepreneurs are risk takers, willing to roll the dice with their money or reputation on the line in support of an idea or enterprise. They willingly assume responsibility for the success or failure of a venture and are answerable for all its facets. — Victor Kiam