Verbal meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Verbal.
- (adjective) : relating to or having facility in the use of words
- (adjective satellite) : expressed in spoken words
- (adjective) : of or relating to or formed from a verb
- (adjective) : of or relating to or formed from words in general
- (adjective satellite) : communicated in the form of words
- (adjective satellite) : prolix
More words related to the meanings of Verbal
More words from Urdu related to Verbal
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Verbal meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Verbal
What are the meanings of Verbal in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Verbal in Urdu are زبانی - zabaani, غیر تحریری, لفظی - lafzi and لغوی - lughwi. To understand how would you translate the word Verbal in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Verbal or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Verbal synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Verbal. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Verbal in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Verbal in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Verbal with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by verbal?
Meanings of verbal are زبانی - zabaani, غیر تحریری, لفظی - lafzi and لغوی - lughwi
Whats the definition of verbal?
Definition of the verbal are
- relating to or having facility in the use of words
- expressed in spoken words
- of or relating to or formed from a verb
- of or relating to or formed from words in general
- communicated in the form of words
What is the synonym of verbal?
Synonym of word verbal are orality, verbicides, verbally, oralism, verbarians, orally, oracy, verbarian, oral, unwriting
What are the idioms related to verbal?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word verbal.
- By word of mouth
- Enough of phrases
- Passage of arms
- Religion lies more in walk than in talk
What are the quotes with word verbal?
Here are the quotes with the word verbal in them
- A verbal art like poetry is reflective it stops to think. Music is immediate, it goes on to become. — W.H.Auden
- But the gravest difficulty, and perhaps the most important, in poetry meant solely for recitation, is the difficulty of achieving verbal beauty, or rather of making verbal beauty tell. — Lascelles Abercrombie
- To succeed, you will soon learn, as I did, the importance of a solid foundation in the basics of education - literacy, both verbal and numerical, and communication skills. — Alan Greenspan
- There must be a reason why photographers are not very good at verbal communication. I think we get lazy. — Annie Leibovitz