Verify meanings in Urdu
Verify meanings in Urdu are صداقت کا پتہ لگانا, سچا ثابت کرنا, حلف نامہ نتھی کرنا, تصدیق کرنا, توثیق کرنا, ثابت کرنا, جانچنا Verify in Urdu. More meanings of verify, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Verify.
- (verb) : confirm the truth of
- (verb) : attach or append a legal verification to (a pleading or petition)
- (verb) : check or regulate (a scientific experiment) by conducting a parallel experiment or comparing with another standard
In properly organized groups no faith is required what is required is simply a little trust and even that only for a little while, for the sooner a man begins to verify all he hears the better it is for him.
More words related to the meanings of Verify
More words from Urdu related to Verify
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Verify meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تولناضمانت دیناتوثیق کرنادرست کرناآنکتامّل کرناکسنایا بیان کرناپشت پر دستخط کرنامالیتدر ٹھہراناآڑنَظارَہبھر دیناجرح کرناپریکشا کرناناصحتافتہتَجزِيَہ کَرناسمجھناتوثيق کرنااہمیتخبرقیمت لگانامنظرکہناوزن کرنامانناانسدادٹھیراناہندسہپرکھناآزمانادلیل دینااٹکل کرناافادیتآنکناضامن ہونانظارہضامنیمعائنہ کرنابحث کرناعددنصیحت کرنے والاچار خانہچندہ دیناجانناثابت کرناخوبیحیثیت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Verify
What are the meanings of Verify in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Verify in Urdu are توثیق کرنا - tausiiq karna, تصدیق کرنا - tasdiiq karna, جانچنا - jaanchna and ثابت کرنا - saabit karna. To understand how would you translate the word Verify in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Verify or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Verify synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Verify. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Verify in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Verify in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Verify with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by verify?
Meanings of verify are توثیق کرنا - tausiiq karna, تصدیق کرنا - tasdiiq karna, جانچنا - jaanchna and ثابت کرنا - saabit karna
Whats the definition of verify?
Definition of the verify are
- confirm the truth of
- attach or append a legal verification to (a pleading or petition)
- check or regulate (a scientific experiment) by conducting a parallel experiment or comparing with another standard
What is the synonym of verify?
Synonym of word verify are validiate, confirm, scan, substantiate, avow, palp, sustain, avouch, number, ratify
What are the idioms related to verify?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word verify.
- To give a test
- Bring home to
- Let sleeping dogs
What are the quotes with word verify?
Here are the quotes with the word verify in them
- In properly organized groups no faith is required what is required is simply a little trust and even that only for a little while, for the sooner a man begins to verify all he hears the better it is for him. — G. I. Gurdjieff
- In the latter case life rests upon a thousand presuppositions which the individual can never trace back to their origins, and verify but which he must accept upon faith and belief. — Georg Simmel
- Aristotle maintained that women have fewer teeth than men although he was twice married, it never occurred to him to verify this statement by examining his wives' mouths. — Bertrand Russell
- Doubt the conventional wisdom unless you can verify it with reason and experiment. — Steve Albini