Vernacular meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Vernacular.
- (noun) : a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves)
- (adjective satellite) : being or characteristic of or appropriate to everyday language
- (noun) : the everyday speech of the people (as distinguished from literary language)
More words related to the meanings of Vernacular
More words from Urdu related to Vernacular
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Vernacular meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
علاقائیگاؤں کااستھانماتاباشندہمتوطناجتماعیمحشیگھرجمناماں کی طرح پالناگھریلوملکگھر کومادریپیدائشیغیر مصنوعیمعاشرتیمکینبیتخلقیماں بننازمینداریپالتوسرزمینخانگیمائیفطریمتوتتندیہاتیسکونتمیاشہری گروہ کے متعلقبیابانیسودیشیمسکنخانہ سازمنجمند ہوناطبعیارضیدیسیڈیرامہتاریشینریدیس والملکیآنتولایتیجننیمتبنیٰ کرنا ...
What are the meanings of Vernacular in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Vernacular in Urdu are مقامی - maqaami, دیسی - deysi, وطنی - watni and ملکی - mulki. To understand how would you translate the word Vernacular in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Vernacular or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Vernacular synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Vernacular. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Vernacular in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Vernacular in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Vernacular with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by vernacular?
Meanings of vernacular are مقامی - maqaami, دیسی - deysi, وطنی - watni and ملکی - mulki
Whats the definition of vernacular?
Definition of the vernacular are
- a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves)
- being or characteristic of or appropriate to everyday language
- the everyday speech of the people (as distinguished from literary language)
What is the synonym of vernacular?
Synonym of word vernacular are localizes, domestic, native, localist, homemade, localises, municipal, home, localisers, mother
What are the quotes with word vernacular?
Here is the quote with the word vernacular in them
- To that class we may leave it to refine the vernacular dialects of the country, to enrich those dialects with terms of science borrowed from the Western nomenclature, and to render them by degrees fit vehicles for conveying knowledge to the great mass of the population. — Thomas B.Macaulay