Vessel meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Vessel.
- (noun) : a craft designed for water transportation
- (noun) : an object used as a container (especially for liquids)
More words related to the meanings of Vessel
More words from Urdu related to Vessel
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Vessel meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قوت یا کمک دیناگولگھوڑابرتنکھڑ کھڑانالوازمات کا بستہصلاحیتٹرےشامل کرناکیتلیمیلدو کی لڑائیوسیلہمُرَکَّبکثیر العناصررگ دارپیمانہجھگڑالوازماتبسدھچکہصحیفہحوصلہگھولناجہازآسودہ خاطرپیالہپینسڈونگیاشوطاسجھنکارنا جھگڑا کرنابیاضسمائیکشتی بازیمخلوط ہوناتباقاِتّحَادضعفباہنپٹھاخط داربادہسفینہتکلیفکپڑے وغیرہبلپواکتابچہٹھلیا ...
Idioms with the word Vessel in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Vessel
What are the meanings of Vessel in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Vessel in Urdu are جہاز - jahaaz, برتن - bartan, کشتی - kashti, مرکب - murakkab, رگ - rag, کٹورا - katora, ناؤ - naa o, باسن - baasan, ظرف - zarf, سفینہ - safiinah and مٹکا - matka. To understand how would you translate the word Vessel in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Vessel or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Vessel synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Vessel. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Vessel in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Vessel in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Vessel with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by vessel?
Meanings of vessel are جہاز - jahaaz, برتن - bartan, کشتی - kashti, مرکب - murakkab, رگ - rag, کٹورا - katora, ناؤ - naa o, باسن - baasan, ظرف - zarf, سفینہ - safiinah and مٹکا - matka
Whats the definition of vessel?
Definition of the vessel are
- a craft designed for water transportation
- an object used as a container (especially for liquids)
What is the synonym of vessel?
Synonym of word vessel are shiplapped, potting, monomachy, complex, vein, vase, compounding, shiplap, pott, vitreosity
What are the idioms with the word vessel?
Here are the idioms with the word vessel in them.
- A worthless vessel does not get broken
- Empty vessel makes the most noise
- Unless the vessel is clean whatever you pour into it turns sour
What are the idioms related to vessel?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word vessel.
- Nothing is rougher than a low bred man when he was risen to a height
- Little boats must keep the shore larger ships may venture more
- Little boats must keep the shore; larger ships may venture more
- Set a beggar on horseback and he will gallop to devil
- Nothing comes out of what is nothing
What are the quotes with word vessel?
Here are the quotes with the word vessel in them
- Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. — Mark Twain
- Anger: an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. — Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- A government is the only vessel that leaks from the top. — James Reston
- The water in a vessel is sparkling the water in the sea is dark. The small truth has words which are clear the great truth has great silence. — Rabindranath Tagore