Vested meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Vested.
- (adjective satellite) : fixed and absolute and without contingency
Moreover, the practical recommendations deduced from ecological principles threaten the vested interests of commerce it is hardly surprising that the financial and political power created by these investments should be used sometimes to suppress environmental impact studies.
More words related to the meanings of Vested
More words from Urdu related to Vested
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Vested meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Vested
What are the meanings of Vested in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Vested in Urdu are حقدار - haqdaar, مستقل - mustaqil, ملبوس - malbuus and مقررہ - muqarrarah. To understand how would you translate the word Vested in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Vested or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Vested synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Vested. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Vested in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Vested in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Vested with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by vested?
Meanings of vested are حقدار - haqdaar, مستقل - mustaqil, ملبوس - malbuus and مقررہ - muqarrarah
Whats the definition of vested?
Definition of the vested are
- fixed and absolute and without contingency
What is the synonym of vested?
Synonym of word vested are entitled, invariable, persant, fixed, permansion, ceaselessly, permanable, flat footed, continuable, enduring
What are the idioms related to vested?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word vested.
- Craft must have clothes but truth loves to go naked
- At all hours
- Gate crasher
- Let him bear the palm who has deserved it
- Reverence goderve the king
What are the quotes with word vested?
Here are the quotes with the word vested in them
- Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist. — Richard M.Nixon
- Moreover, the practical recommendations deduced from ecological principles threaten the vested interests of commerce it is hardly surprising that the financial and political power created by these investments should be used sometimes to suppress environmental impact studies. — Garrett Hardin
- Authoritarian political ideologies have a vested interest in promoting fear, a sense of the imminence of takeover by aliens and real diseases are useful material. — Susan Sontag
- Up against the corporate government, voters find themselves asked to choose between look-alike candidates from two parties vying to see who takes the marching orders from their campaign paymasters and their future employers. The money of vested interest nullifies genuine voter choice and trust. — Ralph Nader