Veteran meanings in Urdu
Veteran meanings in Urdu are سابق فوجی, کار آزمودہ, پیکار دیدہ, پرانا سپاہی, مرد جنگ آزمودہ, کارداں, آزمودہ کار, پختہ, پکا Veteran in Urdu. More meanings of veteran, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Veteran.
- (adjective satellite) : rendered competent through trial and experience
- (noun) : an experienced person who has been through many battles; someone who has given long service
- (noun) : a person who has served in the armed forces
- (noun) : a serviceman who has seen considerable active service
As a 22-year Army Veteran who served in Operations Desert Storm and Iraqi Freedom, and as a Civilian Advisor to the Afghan Army in Operation Enduring Freedom, I understand both the gravity of giving the order, and the challenge of carrying it out.
More words related to the meanings of Veteran
More words from Urdu related to Veteran
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Veteran meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Veteran
What are the meanings of Veteran in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Veteran in Urdu are پکا - pakka, پختہ - pukhtah, سابق فوجی - saabiq fauji, کار آزمودہ - kaar aazmuudah and آزمودہ کار - aazmuudah kaar. To understand how would you translate the word Veteran in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Veteran or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Veteran synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Veteran. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Veteran in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Veteran in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Veteran with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by veteran?
Meanings of veteran are پکا - pakka, پختہ - pukhtah, سابق فوجی - saabiq fauji, کار آزمودہ - kaar aazmuudah and آزمودہ کار - aazmuudah kaar
Whats the definition of veteran?
Definition of the veteran are
- rendered competent through trial and experience
- an experienced person who has been through many battles; someone who has given long service
- a person who has served in the armed forces
- a serviceman who has seen considerable active service
What is the synonym of veteran?
Synonym of word veteran are genuine, solemnized, shrewd, valid, mature, full, solemnises, ripe, tenacious, ingrained
What are the idioms related to veteran?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word veteran.
- Iron will
- Man of iron
- A man at sixteen will prove a child at sixty
- Early ripe early rotten
- Soon ripeoon rotten
What are the quotes with word veteran?
Here are the quotes with the word veteran in them
- As a 22-year Army Veteran who served in Operations Desert Storm and Iraqi Freedom, and as a Civilian Advisor to the Afghan Army in Operation Enduring Freedom, I understand both the gravity of giving the order, and the challenge of carrying it out. — Allen West
- Any veteran can tell you it is already hard enough to see a doctor down at the VA and get the health care they were promised when they signed up to serve this country. — Nick Lampson
- On the battlefield, the military pledges to leave no soldier behind. As a nation, let it be our pledge that when they return home, we leave no veteran behind. — Dan Lipinski
- Postpartum depression is a very real and very serious problem for many mothers. It can happen to a first time mom or a veteran mother. It can occur a few days... or a few months after childbirth. — Richard J. Codey