Vicarious meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Vicarious.
- (adjective satellite) : suffered or done by one person as a substitute for another
- (adjective satellite) : occurring in an abnormal part of the body instead of the usual site involved in that function
- (adjective satellite) : experienced at secondhand
If a movie is really working, you forget for two hours your Social Security number and where your car is parked. You are having a vicarious experience. You are identifying, in one way or another, with the people on the screen.
More words from Urdu related to Vicarious
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Vicarious meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Vicarious in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Vicarious in Urdu are نمائندہ - numaa indah and موکل - mowakkil. To understand how would you translate the word Vicarious in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Vicarious or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Vicarious synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Vicarious. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Vicarious in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Vicarious in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Vicarious with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by vicarious?
Meanings of vicarious are نمائندہ - numaa indah and موکل - mowakkil
Whats the definition of vicarious?
Definition of the vicarious are
- suffered or done by one person as a substitute for another
- occurring in an abnormal part of the body instead of the usual site involved in that function
- experienced at secondhand
What is the synonym of vicarious?
Synonym of word vicarious are spokesperson, legate, representatively, client, representant, clients, remonstrator, discorrespondent, resenter, delegated
What are the quotes with word vicarious?
Here are the quotes with the word vicarious in them
- If a movie is really working, you forget for two hours your Social Security number and where your car is parked. You are having a vicarious experience. You are identifying, in one way or another, with the people on the screen. — Roger Ebert
- Most of the images of reality on which we base our actions are really based on vicarious experience. — Albert Bandura
- Parents lend children their experience and a vicarious memory children endow their parents with a vicarious immortality. — George Santayana