Vice meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Vice.
- (noun) : moral weakness
- (noun) : a specific form of evildoing
- کوئی مخصوص غیر اِخلاقی عادت
Palin was a political Hail Mary, a long bomb in the closing minutes of a game that John McCain and Co. were certain to lose. They didn't care if she had the policy or political or emotional capacity to serve as vice president, let alone president. They were willing to drive the country off a cliff, if that's what it took to win.
More words related to the meanings of Vice
More words from Urdu related to Vice
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Vice meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Vice in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Vice
What are the meanings of Vice in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Vice in Urdu are بدی - badi, علت - illat, شرارت - sharaarat, نائب - naa eb, شر - shar, بجائے - bajaa ey and برائی - buraa i. To understand how would you translate the word Vice in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Vice or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Vice synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Vice. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Vice in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Vice in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Vice with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by vice?
Meanings of vice are بدی - badi, علت - illat, شرارت - sharaarat, نائب - naa eb, شر - shar, بجائے - bajaa ey and برائی - buraa i
Whats the definition of vice?
Definition of the vice are
- moral weakness
- a specific form of evildoing
- کوئی مخصوص غیر اِخلاقی عادت
What is the synonym of vice?
Synonym of word vice are faultiness, pretext, shenanigan, lieutenant, bane, badness, fash, prank, legate, instead
What are the idioms with the word vice?
Here are the idioms with the word vice in them.
- Every vice hath its cloack
- No vice but hath its patron
- No vice remains complete within itself
- One own vice seems a virtue
- Ones own vice seems a virtue
What are the idioms related to vice?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word vice.
- Remembering of old injuries invites new ones
- To make one hale to stop up another
- Virtue and vice divided the world but vice has got the greater share
- Virtue and vice divided the world; but vice has got the greater share
- He that is disposed for mischief will ever want occasion
What are the quotes with word vice?
Here are the quotes with the word vice in them
- Old age adds to the respect due to virtue, but it takes nothing from the contempt inspired by vice it whitens only the hair. — Ira Gershwin
- Palin was a political Hail Mary, a long bomb in the closing minutes of a game that John McCain and Co. were certain to lose. They didn't care if she had the policy or political or emotional capacity to serve as vice president, let alone president. They were willing to drive the country off a cliff, if that's what it took to win. — Dee Dee Myers
- The details are the very source of expression in architecture. But we are caught in a vice between art and the bottom line. — Arthur Erickson
- The foundation of empire is art and science. Remove them or degrade them, and the empire is no more. Empire follows art and not vice versa as Englishmen suppose. — William Blake