Vices meanings in Urdu
Vices meanings in Urdu is برے Vices in Urdu. More meanings of vices, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Although all the good arts serve to draw man's mind away from vices and lead it toward better things, this function can be more fully performed by this art, which also provides extraordinary intellectual pleasure.
More words from Urdu related to Vices
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Vices meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Vices in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Vices
What are the meanings of Vices in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Vices in Urdu is برے - Buray. To understand how would you translate the word Vices in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Vices or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Vices synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Vices. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Vices in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Vices in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Vices with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by vices?
Meaning of vices is برے - Buray
Whats the definition of vices?
Definition of the vices are
What is the synonym of vices?
Synonym of word vices are past
What are the idioms with the word vices?
Here are the idioms with the word vices in them.
- Virtues all agree vices fight one another
What are the idioms related to vices?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word vices.
- Iron age
- Lace mutton
- Naughty pack
- Land astray
- School of a dversity
What are the quotes with word vices?
Here are the quotes with the word vices in them
- Although all the good arts serve to draw man's mind away from vices and lead it toward better things, this function can be more fully performed by this art, which also provides extraordinary intellectual pleasure. — Nicolaus Copernicus
- Coercion may prevent many transgressions but it robs even actions which are legal of a part of their beauty. Freedom may lead to many transgressions, but it lends even to vices a less ignoble form. — Wilhelm von Humboldt
- It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues. — Abraham Lincoln
- As the most extravagant errors were received among the established articles of their faith, so the most infamous vices obtained in their practice, and were indulged not only with impunity, but authorized by the sanction of their laws. — David Brainerd