Victim meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Victim.
- (noun) : a person who is tricked or swindled
- (noun) : an unfortunate person who suffers from some adverse circumstance
More words related to the meanings of Victim
More words from Urdu related to Victim
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Victim meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Victim
|Tire down||شکار ہونا|
|To fall a prey||شکار ہو جانا|
|War hunting and law are as full of trouble as of pleasure||لڑائی شکار اور قانون میں جتنا لطف ہے اتنی ہی مصیبت بھی|
What are the meanings of Victim in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Victim in Urdu are بھینٹ - bheynt, نشانہ - nishaanah, شکار - shikaar, مارا ہوا - maara hu a and قتیل - qatiil. To understand how would you translate the word Victim in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Victim or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Victim synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Victim. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Victim in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Victim in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Victim with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by victim?
Meanings of victim are بھینٹ - bheynt, نشانہ - nishaanah, شکار - shikaar, مارا ہوا - maara hu a and قتیل - qatiil
Whats the definition of victim?
Definition of the victim are
- a person who is tricked or swindled
- an unfortunate person who suffers from some adverse circumstance
What is the synonym of victim?
Synonym of word victim are offer, target, hunching, mactation, hunches, marauded, shot, enskied, murdered, aim
What are the idioms related to victim?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word victim.
- He shot at the pigeon and killed the crow
- A brave man or a fortunate one is able to bear envy
- Even a small work needs a big appliance
- Our ancestors grew not great by hawking and hunting
- A good marksman may miss
What are the quotes with word victim?
Here are the quotes with the word victim in them
- No woman has to be a victim of physical abuse. Women have to feel like they are not alone. — Salma Hayek
- I am still a victim of chess. It has all the beauty of art - and much more. It cannot be commercialized. Chess is much purer than art in its social position. — Marcel Duchamp
- ER was one of my favourites. I played a car accident victim who has leukemia. I got to wear a neck brace and nose tubes for the two days I worked. — Dakota Fanning
- I never told a victim story about my imprisonment. Instead, I told a transformation story - about how prison changed my outlook, about how I saw that communication, truth, and trust are at the heart of power. — Fernando Flores