Victor meanings in Urdu
Victor meanings in Urdu are وہ شخص جو جیتا ہو, منصور, فاتح شخص, ظفر یاب, فیروز مند, فاتح, جیتنے والا, غالب, فتح مند Victor in Urdu. More meanings of victor, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Victor.
- (noun) : a combatant who is able to defeat rivals
If one seeks to analyze experiences and reactions to the first postwar years, I hope one may say without being accused of bias that it is easier for the victor than for the vanquished to advocate peace.
And, as I have said, it's made me think twice about the imagination. If the spirits aren't external, how astonishing the mediums become! Victor Hugo said of his voices that they were like his own mental powers multiplied by five.
More words related to the meanings of Victor
More words from Urdu related to Victor
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Victor meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فتح مندماورالاکھ میں ایکتاریفیروزہرا دینے والاقویافضَلظافرغالِبلڑائ یا مقابل میں جیتا ہوازبردستبَرتَرمسلطمغلوب کرنے والاجیتوشدیدلامحدُودطرحہاویمیریناقابل مزاحمتلڑائی میں جیتا ہوابرترغالبفائقفائزحاویمنصورہم آغوشچالاکاعلیٰ ارفعحاکمزبردست ہجوم کر کے دبانےجیتنے والابڑھتیمُطلِقبڑھیاالجبارفاتحبے پناہکِسی مُقابلے میں جیتا ہواسبقت
What are the meanings of Victor in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Victor in Urdu are غالب - ghaalib, فاتح - faateh, منصور - mansuur, جیتنے والا - jiitney waala and فتح مند - fatah mand. To understand how would you translate the word Victor in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Victor or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Victor synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Victor. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Victor in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Victor in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Victor with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by victor?
Meanings of victor are غالب - ghaalib, فاتح - faateh, منصور - mansuur, جیتنے والا - jiitney waala and فتح مند - fatah mand
Whats the definition of victor?
Definition of the victor are
- a combatant who is able to defeat rivals
What is the synonym of victor?
Synonym of word victor are overpowering, overtured, konqueror, overcoming, dominators, vanquisher, overarching, dominative, conqueror, excelling
What are the quotes with word victor?
Here are the quotes with the word victor in them
- If one seeks to analyze experiences and reactions to the first postwar years, I hope one may say without being accused of bias that it is easier for the victor than for the vanquished to advocate peace. — Gustav Stresemann
- And, as I have said, it's made me think twice about the imagination. If the spirits aren't external, how astonishing the mediums become! Victor Hugo said of his voices that they were like his own mental powers multiplied by five. — James Merrill
- For the victor peace means the preservation of the position of power which he has secured. For the vanquished it means resigning himself to the position left to him. — Gustav Stresemann
- Science has produced such powerful weapons that in a war between great powers there would be neither victor nor vanquished. Both would be overwhelmed in destruction. — John Boyd Orr