Village meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Village.
- (noun) : a community of people smaller than a town
- (noun) : a settlement smaller than a town
- (noun) : a mainly residential district of Manhattan; the Village' became a home for many writers and artists in the 20th century
- دیہاتی عِلاقے میں گھروں کا ایک چھوٹا سا مجموعہ
I've had some amazing people in my life. Look at my father - he came from a small fishing village of five hundred people and at six foot four with giant ears and a kind of very odd expression, thought he could be a movie star. So go figure, you know?
More words related to the meanings of Village
More words from Urdu related to Village
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Village meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نگریمشترکہگٹاپاڑابند انگشتجتھاشریکپیوندقراردادشہر بلدہاتصالرفعڈھوکجتھہملاناپیوستجمع بندیوجودمفصلادائیگیگاؤںگتھی بناناملاپعاجز ہونادیہاتاکٹھا کرناکوئی موجود شےگرہ دار بنانا یا کرنازندگی میں پیوستگیقریہنگرمشترکہار ماننادہتھوکبندمتحدہنو آبادیموضعبلدہشاملتھپ تھپاناچھوٹا گاؤںانگلی کے جوڑ والی ہڈیپُورملامہرہآبادیذاتگرہ ...
Idiom with the word Village in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Village
What are the meanings of Village in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Village in Urdu are بستی - basti, گاؤں - gaa on, دیہات - deyhaat, پور - por, موضع - mauza, قریہ - qaryah and دیہہ - deyh. To understand how would you translate the word Village in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Village or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Village synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Village. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Village in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Village in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Village with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by village?
Meanings of village are بستی - basti, گاؤں - gaa on, دیہات - deyhaat, پور - por, موضع - mauza, قریہ - qaryah and دیہہ - deyh
Whats the definition of village?
Definition of the village are
- a community of people smaller than a town
- a settlement smaller than a town
- a mainly residential district of Manhattan; the Village' became a home for many writers and artists in the 20th century
- دیہاتی عِلاقے میں گھروں کا ایک چھوٹا سا مجموعہ
What is the synonym of village?
Synonym of word village are townships, villanage, townling, vill, townish, kine, townees, hamlet, hamlets, villages
What are the idioms with the word village?
Here are the idioms with the word village in them.
- Even in a village of eight there is a patriot
What are the idioms related to village?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word village.
- Man is the slave beneficene
- The stone that lieth not in your way need not offend you
- At length
- Hand and foot
- Level best
What are the quotes with word village?
Here are the quotes with the word village in them
- When I walked to school in the mornings I would start out alone but would pick up four other boys along the way. We would set out together after school across the village green. — Roald Dahl
- I've had some amazing people in my life. Look at my father - he came from a small fishing village of five hundred people and at six foot four with giant ears and a kind of very odd expression, thought he could be a movie star. So go figure, you know? — Kiefer Sutherland
- The magic kit we developed with Idea Village is an extraordinary success in 40,000 stores across America. The TV commercial we shot for it has produced amazing results - unbelievable. — Criss Angel
- So, we just kind of created our own thing and that's part of the beauty of Athens: is that it's so off the map and there's no way you could ever be the East Village or an L.A. scene or a San Francisco scene, that it just became its own thing. — Michael Stipe