Violently meanings in Urdu
Violently meanings in Urdu is پرتشدد Violently in Urdu. More meanings of violently, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Violently.
- (adverb) : in a violent manner
I hope to one day co-sign a lease with another person but, well, it doesn't plague me that I have yet to do so. Put it this way: I've never had to violently tug at my own pillow at 2 A.M. to get myself to stop snoring.
More words from Urdu related to Violently
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Violently meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Violently in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Violently in Urdu is پرتشدد - pur tashaddud. To understand how would you translate the word Violently in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Violently or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Violently synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Violently. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Violently in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Violently in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Violently with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by violently?
Meaning of violently is پرتشدد - pur tashaddud
Whats the definition of violently?
Definition of the violently are
- in a violent manner
What is the synonym of violently?
Synonym of word violently are heady, demoniac, fierce
What are the quotes with word violently?
Here are the quotes with the word violently in them
- Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car, in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing right in your ear. — Dave Barry
- A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week. — George S.Patton
- I hope to one day co-sign a lease with another person but, well, it doesn't plague me that I have yet to do so. Put it this way: I've never had to violently tug at my own pillow at 2 A.M. to get myself to stop snoring. — Sloane Crosley
- All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. — Arthur Schopenhauer