Virgin meanings in Urdu
Virgin meanings in Urdu are عذرا, عقیقہ, عفیفہ, کورا, باکرہ, دوشیزہ, خالص, اچھوتا, بے داغ, کنیا, کنہیا, بے جتا, اصلی حالت میں, دوشیزگانہ Virgin in Urdu. More meanings of virgin, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Virgin.
- (adjective satellite) : in a state of sexual virginity
- (noun) : a person who has never had sex
- (noun) : (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Virgo
- (noun) : the sixth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about August 23 to September 22
- (adjective satellite) : being used or worked for the first time
The founders of a new colony, whatever Utopia of human virtue and happiness they might originally project, have invariably recognized it among their earliest practical necessities to allot a portion of the virgin soil as a cemetery, and another portion as the site of a prison.
More words related to the meanings of Virgin
More words from Urdu related to Virgin
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Virgin meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Virgin
What are the meanings of Virgin in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Virgin in Urdu are کورا - kora, بے داغ - bey daagh, خالص - khaalis, دوشیزگانہ - do shiizgaanah, باکرہ - baakirah, عذرا - azra, دوشیزہ - do shiizah, کنیا - Kanya, اچھوتا - achhuuta and عفیفہ - afiifah. To understand how would you translate the word Virgin in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Virgin or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Virgin synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Virgin. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Virgin in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Virgin in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Virgin with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by virgin?
Meanings of virgin are کورا - kora, بے داغ - bey daagh, خالص - khaalis, دوشیزگانہ - do shiizgaanah, باکرہ - baakirah, عذرا - azra, دوشیزہ - do shiizah, کنیا - Kanya, اچھوتا - achhuuta and عفیفہ - afiifah
Whats the definition of virgin?
Definition of the virgin are
- in a state of sexual virginity
- a person who has never had sex
- (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Virgo
- the sixth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about August 23 to September 22
- being used or worked for the first time
What is the synonym of virgin?
Synonym of word virgin are stupid, immaculate, netted, virginal, unbarred, mademoiselle, pure, simple, clean, virginity
What are the idioms related to virgin?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word virgin.
- Good money
- By no art can chastity be repaired when one injured
- Chastity once tarnished can be restored by no art
- Poverty that great reproach bids us do or suffer anything
- Rich men have no faults
What are the quotes with word virgin?
Here are the quotes with the word virgin in them
- Blondes make the best victims. They're like virgin snow that shows up the bloody footprints. — Alfred Hitchcock
- I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning. — Aleister Crowley
- The founders of a new colony, whatever Utopia of human virtue and happiness they might originally project, have invariably recognized it among their earliest practical necessities to allot a portion of the virgin soil as a cemetery, and another portion as the site of a prison. — Nathaniel Hawthorne
- I was a Christian. I didn't want to have sex before marriage, I was a bit uptight and not very self-confident. I was a virgin until I was 26. — Jimmy Carr