Virtually meanings in Urdu
Virtually meanings in Urdu are تقریباً مکمل طور پر, فل واقع, فل حقیقت, حقیقی طرح سے, اصل میں, فی الواقع, فی الحقیقت Virtually in Urdu. More meanings of virtually, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Virtually.
- (adverb) : in essence or effect but not in fact
- (adverb) : (of actions or states) slightly short of or not quite accomplished; all but
I've always taught that a poor economy is the best opportunity for salespeople because the naysayers and grumblers have already given up, leaving more territory, more opportunities to be successful than in a good economy when virtually all salespeople are out there, giving it their best.
More words from Urdu related to Virtually
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Virtually meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Virtually
What are the meanings of Virtually in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Virtually in Urdu are فل واقع - fil waaqe, فل حقیقت - fil haqiiqat, اصل میں - asl meyn, فی الواقع and فی الحقیقت. To understand how would you translate the word Virtually in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Virtually or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Virtually synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Virtually. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Virtually in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Virtually in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Virtually with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by virtually?
Meanings of virtually are فل واقع - fil waaqe, فل حقیقت - fil haqiiqat, اصل میں - asl meyn, فی الواقع and فی الحقیقت
Whats the definition of virtually?
Definition of the virtually are
- in essence or effect but not in fact
- (of actions or states) slightly short of or not quite accomplished; all but
What is the synonym of virtually?
Synonym of word virtually are virtual, veritably, forsooth, actinally, verily
What are the idioms related to virtually?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word virtually.
- Come off
- Come to pass
- He that hath time and looketh for a better time loseth time
- Lack of interest
- As a matter of fact
What are the quotes with word virtually?
Here are the quotes with the word virtually in them
- We virtually never feel our age, but thinking that we should can lead to disaster. — Martha Beck
- Most high courts in other nations do not have discretion, such as we enjoy, in selecting the cases that the high court reviews. Our court is virtually alone in the amount of discretion it has. — Sandra Day O'Connor
- I've always taught that a poor economy is the best opportunity for salespeople because the naysayers and grumblers have already given up, leaving more territory, more opportunities to be successful than in a good economy when virtually all salespeople are out there, giving it their best. — Zig Ziglar
- Massachusetts children cannot only lead the nation in test scores, they can be competitive with the best in the world. And the gap in achievement among races can virtually disappear. — Mitt Romney