Virtues meanings in Urdu
Being forced to work, and forced to do your best, will breed in you temperance and self-control, diligence and strength of will, cheerfulness and content, and a hundred virtues which the idle will never know.
More words from Urdu related to Virtues
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Virtues meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Virtues in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Virtues
What are the meanings of Virtues in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Virtues in Urdu is خوبیاں - Khoobiyaan. To understand how would you translate the word Virtues in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Virtues or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Virtues synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Virtues. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Virtues in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Virtues in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Virtues with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by virtues?
Meaning of virtues is خوبیاں - Khoobiyaan
Whats the definition of virtues?
Definition of the virtues are
What is the synonym of virtues?
Synonym of word virtues are qualities, merits
What are the idioms with the word virtues?
Here are the idioms with the word virtues in them.
- Gratitude is the least of virtues ingratitude the worst of vices
- Pride joined with many virtues chokes them all
What are the idioms related to virtues?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word virtues.
- Faults are thick when love is thin
- Fools bite one another but wise men agree together
- It is only the right of great men to have great faults
- Where there is no love all are faults
What are the quotes with word virtues?
Here are the quotes with the word virtues in them
- 'Game of Thrones' is an amazing show, and I have no problem speaking of the virtues of HBO. — Peter Dinklage
- Being forced to work, and forced to do your best, will breed in you temperance and self-control, diligence and strength of will, cheerfulness and content, and a hundred virtues which the idle will never know. — Charles Kingsley
- The strangest, most generous, and proudest of all virtues is true courage. — Michel de Montaigne
- Courage is the ladder on which all the other virtues mount. — Clare Boothe Luce