Visiting meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Visiting.
- (noun) : the activity of making visits
I had some vague memory of visiting Canberra as a lad, when we came up with my father by car. But when I made the long train journey from Sydney to Canberra and arrived at the little stop, I did wonder slightly whether this really was the national capital.
But I like going to church. If you've been brought up in the Church of England, it feels like visiting an elderly relative. And I think it's important that part of the kids' education is knowing about the Bible.
More words from Urdu related to Visiting
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Visiting meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Visiting
What are the meanings of Visiting in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Visiting in Urdu are مہمان - mehmaan and ملاقاتی - mulaaqaati. To understand how would you translate the word Visiting in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Visiting or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Visiting synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Visiting. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Visiting in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Visiting in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Visiting with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by visiting?
Meanings of visiting are مہمان - mehmaan and ملاقاتی - mulaaqaati
Whats the definition of visiting?
Definition of the visiting are
- the activity of making visits
What is the synonym of visiting?
Synonym of word visiting are enjoiner, visitor, guest, visitatorial, visiter, visitators, visitator, guesting
What are the idioms related to visiting?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word visiting.
- Fish and guests smell at three days old
- Fish and guests smell out at three days old
- Beauty is blossom
- Between two stools you fall to the dround
- Guests that come by day light are best received
What are the quotes with word visiting?
Here are the quotes with the word visiting in them
- Your Majesty, I took the liberty because I was so desirous of visiting alone with you for a few minutes before the rest of the other peasants arrived. — Walter Annenberg
- I had some vague memory of visiting Canberra as a lad, when we came up with my father by car. But when I made the long train journey from Sydney to Canberra and arrived at the little stop, I did wonder slightly whether this really was the national capital. — John Henry Carver
- But I like going to church. If you've been brought up in the Church of England, it feels like visiting an elderly relative. And I think it's important that part of the kids' education is knowing about the Bible. — Jack Dee
- When you go visiting countries, you start reading the history of the place and you start getting into the culture, and then you have to leave. In my experience, all countries have hidden treasures. — Jo Nesbo