Visual meanings in Urdu
Visual meanings in Urdu are ذہن سے سمجھ میں آنے والا, نظر سے محسُوس ہونے والا, بَصارَت کا, بَصری, مرئی, نظری, بصری, روئتی, نظر آنےوالا Visual in Urdu. More meanings of visual, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Visual.
- (adjective) : relating to or using sight
- (adjective satellite) : visible
I've created, directed and choreographed for Lady Gaga since the beginning, so 'Born This Way,' this was musically such an amazing evolution and such a brilliant record. So when she played it for me, it took me a while to find out the visual interpretation that I could give back to her.
More words from Urdu related to Visual
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Visual meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بصارت سے تعلق رکھنے والاکھلاوا پسبصریبرترنم دارنامنظوراوپریواضحعلم مناظر و مرایاارفعتخمینیٹھکرایا ہواظاہریرویت پذیرمناظریاتمعمولی یا عام تجربےردیعینیبیرونیآنکھ سے محسُوس ہونے والانظریظاہرخارجچشم دیدہسطحیآشکارہباہر کاعیاںساقطآنکھاعلیٰخیالیمستردمادینمایاںبصریاتماورائیتجریدیتصوریخارجیدیکھے جانے کی قابِلنظرمُجَرّدمتروکآنکھوں دیکھامرئیمرئ
What are the meanings of Visual in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Visual in Urdu are بصری - basri, مرئی - Marayi and نظری - nazri. To understand how would you translate the word Visual in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Visual or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Visual synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Visual. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Visual in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Visual in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Visual with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by visual?
Meanings of visual are بصری - basri, مرئی - Marayi and نظری - nazri
Whats the definition of visual?
Definition of the visual are
- relating to or using sight
What is the synonym of visual?
Synonym of word visual are optic, visored, ocular, visible, videos, outward, optical, nazaritic, opthalmic, theoretical
What are the quotes with word visual?
Here are the quotes with the word visual in them
- I've created, directed and choreographed for Lady Gaga since the beginning, so 'Born This Way,' this was musically such an amazing evolution and such a brilliant record. So when she played it for me, it took me a while to find out the visual interpretation that I could give back to her. — Laurieann Gibson
- Architecture is a visual art, and the buildings speak for themselves. — Julia Morgan
- After about the first Millennium, Italy was the cradle of Romanesque architecture, which spread throughout Europe, much of it extending the structural daring with minimal visual elaboration. — Harry Seidler
- The style of ancient Egyptian art is transcendently clear, something 8-year-olds can recognize in an instant. Its consistency and codification is one of the most epic visual journeys in all art, one that lasts 30 dynasties spread over 3,000 years. — Jerry Saltz