Vital meanings in Urdu
Vital meanings in Urdu are زندگی کا سرچشمہ, زِندگی سے بھرپُور, زِندگی سے مُتعلِّق, حیات بخش, حیَّاتی, اہم, ضروری, حیاتی Vital in Urdu. More meanings of vital, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Vital.
- (adjective satellite) : urgently needed; absolutely necessary
- (adjective satellite) : manifesting or characteristic of life
- (adjective satellite) : performing an essential function in the living body
- (adjective satellite) : full of spirit; full of life
More words related to the meanings of Vital
More words from Urdu related to Vital
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Vital meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
در کاراصلنہایت ضروریعالیصاحبراہ نمائخاصاپورہ زور رکھنے والاتشويش ناکوجودیلابدیخاطر خواہعظیم الشانسرداراوللازمیعظمتآئین سازلازم و ملزوملابدبنیاداٹلاعلاوالیزورمُمتازیادگاریدقیقبُنیادی شےمَعنی خیزحُجَم میں پھَیلا ہُوامنصببزرگناچاریقوتقانون سازمفروضمطلوبابتدائعالی شانسرتاجفراخبشیشبا اہمیتمبصرانہاصل نُکتہدُر پردہ مفہُوم والاقابل احتراماختیاربزرگوار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Vital
What are the meanings of Vital in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Vital in Urdu are اہم - ahem, حیات بخش - hayaat bakhsh, ضروری - zaruuri and حیاتی - hayaati. To understand how would you translate the word Vital in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Vital or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Vital synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Vital. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Vital in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Vital in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Vital with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by vital?
Meanings of vital are اہم - ahem, حیات بخش - hayaat bakhsh, ضروری - zaruuri and حیاتی - hayaati
Whats the definition of vital?
Definition of the vital are
- urgently needed; absolutely necessary
- manifesting or characteristic of life
- performing an essential function in the living body
- full of spirit; full of life
What is the synonym of vital?
Synonym of word vital are momentous, lifeful, requisite, meaningful, vitalic, obligatory, critical, significatory, needfully, significate
What are the idioms related to vital?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word vital.
- A feather in one's cap
- A lick and a promise
- Big pot
- Person of figure
- First and the foremost
What are the quotes with word vital?
Here are the quotes with the word vital in them
- It is not short of amazing, the power of a great idea to weld men together. There was in it a peculiar, intense, vital spirit if you will, that I have never felt before in any strike. — Ray Stannard Baker
- The Senator from Massachusetts has given us ample grounds to doubt the judgment and the attitude he brings to bear on vital issues of national security. — Dick Cheney
- Most urgently, women's identity must be premised upon our 'beauty' so that we will remain vulnerable to outside approval, carrying the vital sensitive organ of self-esteem exposed to the air. — Naomi Wolf
- The Postal Service's unmatched ability to reach every household and business in America six days a week is a vital part of the nation's infrastructure. — Joe Baca