Vitality meanings in Urdu
Vitality meanings in Urdu are قوت حیات, قُوَّت حیات, قُوَّت حیات رکھنے کی حالت, حیات پذیری, روح, جان, رُوح, حال, دم Vitality in Urdu. More meanings of vitality, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Vitality.
- (noun) : a healthy capacity for vigorous activity
- (noun) : an energetic style
- (noun) : the property of being able to survive and grow
- (noun) : (biology) a hypothetical force (not physical or chemical) once thought by Henri Bergson to cause the evolution and development of organisms
The essence of optimism is that it takes no account of the present, but it is a source of inspiration, of vitality and hope where others have resigned it enables a man to hold his head high, to claim the future for himself and not to abandon it to his enemy.
More words related to the meanings of Vitality
More words from Urdu related to Vitality
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Vitality meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Vitality
What are the meanings of Vitality in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Vitality in Urdu are دم - dam, روح - ruuh, حال - haal, جان - jaan, رُوح and قُوَّت حیات. To understand how would you translate the word Vitality in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Vitality or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Vitality synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Vitality. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Vitality in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Vitality in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Vitality with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by vitality?
Meanings of vitality are دم - dam, روح - ruuh, حال - haal, جان - jaan, رُوح and قُوَّت حیات
Whats the definition of vitality?
Definition of the vitality are
- a healthy capacity for vigorous activity
- an energetic style
- the property of being able to survive and grow
- (biology) a hypothetical force (not physical or chemical) once thought by Henri Bergson to cause the evolution and development of organisms
What is the synonym of vitality?
Synonym of word vitality are might, soul, life, forcing pump, revenant, instant, flexion, mind, divine revelation, circumstance
What are the idioms related to vitality?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word vitality.
- Drown not thyself to save a drowing man
- A bad cat deserves a bad rat
- A holy habit cleanseth not a foul soul
- Body clothes soul
- Conscience is the voice of the soul the passions are the voice of the body
What are the quotes with word vitality?
Here are the quotes with the word vitality in them
- You can measure a programmer's perspective by noting his attitude on the continuing vitality of FORTRAN. — Alan Perlis
- The essence of optimism is that it takes no account of the present, but it is a source of inspiration, of vitality and hope where others have resigned it enables a man to hold his head high, to claim the future for himself and not to abandon it to his enemy. — Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- I always seem to get inspiration and renewed vitality by contact with this great novel land of yours which sticks up out of the Atlantic. — Winston Churchill
- We need better neighbors, neighbors that care about the schools in their neighborhood whether they have kids in them or not, because they know that the health and vitality of that neighborhood depends on it. — Thomas Friedman