Vocabulary meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Vocabulary.
- (noun) : a language user's knowledge of words
- (noun) : the system of techniques or symbols serving as a means of expression (as in arts or crafts)
- (noun) : a listing of the words used in some enterprise
To me, the job of the artist is to provide a useful and intelligent vocabulary for the world to be able to articulate feelings they experience everyday, and otherwise wouldn't have the means to express in a meaningful and useful way.
More words from Urdu related to Vocabulary
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Vocabulary meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Vocabulary in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Vocabulary in Urdu are ذخیرہ الفاظ - zakhiira e alfaaz, لغت - lughat and فرہنگ - farhang. To understand how would you translate the word Vocabulary in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Vocabulary or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Vocabulary synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Vocabulary. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Vocabulary in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Vocabulary in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Vocabulary with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by vocabulary?
Meanings of vocabulary are ذخیرہ الفاظ - zakhiira e alfaaz, لغت - lughat and فرہنگ - farhang
Whats the definition of vocabulary?
Definition of the vocabulary are
- a language user's knowledge of words
- the system of techniques or symbols serving as a means of expression (as in arts or crafts)
- a listing of the words used in some enterprise
What is the synonym of vocabulary?
Synonym of word vocabulary are vocabulist, lexicons, glossarial, lexicostatistics, lexicostatistic, lexicology, words, wordbook, lexicon, dictionary
What are the quotes with word vocabulary?
Here are the quotes with the word vocabulary in them
- Men make angry music and it's called rock-and-roll women include anger in their vocabulary and suddenly they're angry and militant. — Ani DiFranco
- Good art provides people with a vocabulary about things they can't articulate. — Mos Def
- To me, the job of the artist is to provide a useful and intelligent vocabulary for the world to be able to articulate feelings they experience everyday, and otherwise wouldn't have the means to express in a meaningful and useful way. — Mos Def
- The two most misused words in the entire English vocabulary are love and friendship. A true friend would die for you, so when you start trying to count them on one hand, you don't need any fingers. — Larry Flynt