Volume meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Volume.
- (noun) : the property of something that is great in magnitude
- (noun) : the magnitude of sound (usually in a specified direction)
- (noun) : a publication that is one of a set of several similar publications
- (noun) : the amount of 3-dimensional space occupied by an object
- (noun) : a relative amount
- (noun) : physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together
A garden is a complex of aesthetic and plastic intentions and the plant is, to a landscape artist, not only a plant - rare, unusual, ordinary or doomed to disappearance - but it is also a color, a shape, a volume or an arabesque in itself.
More words related to the meanings of Volume
More words from Urdu related to Volume
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Volume meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کثافتنَشر نِگارینقل کرناانباربدنسویرےچستحالبَندجسامتپیمانہفاقہپَشمینی کھالچستی سےروزہ رکھنامُرکّب سَنکھیاتیزبستارتمیزطرح اڑاناتعداددمابتدائعاجلپھیلاؤبَندھاتیزی یا چالاکی سےعظیمسائزتيزی سےبڑائیتبدیل صورتنقشہبھیڑہکلپیش از وقتذہینلمحہجما ہواعظمتتیزفہمی سےلنگھنکھال اتارناتیروصورتڈھیراہمیتادارہپوستذرہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Volume
What are the meanings of Volume in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Volume in Urdu are جلد - jild, مقدار - miqdaar, نسخہ - nuskhah, جسامت - jasaamat, حجم - hajam and ضخامت - zakhaamat. To understand how would you translate the word Volume in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Volume or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Volume synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Volume. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Volume in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Volume in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Volume with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by volume?
Meanings of volume are جلد - jild, مقدار - miqdaar, نسخہ - nuskhah, جسامت - jasaamat, حجم - hajam and ضخامت - zakhaamat
Whats the definition of volume?
Definition of the volume are
- the property of something that is great in magnitude
- the magnitude of sound (usually in a specified direction)
- a publication that is one of a set of several similar publications
- the amount of 3-dimensional space occupied by an object
- a relative amount
- physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together
What is the synonym of volume?
Synonym of word volume are sharply, quantifier, vol, quittances, ethnarch, burliness, quick, quantifiable, precipitateness, quants
What are the idioms related to volume?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word volume.
- Emerald type
- The eye is bigger than the belly
- At sight
- To point
- Precocious youth is a sign of premature death
What are the quotes with word volume?
Here are the quotes with the word volume in them
- Nanotechnology will let us build computers that are incredibly powerful. We'll have more power in the volume of a sugar cube than exists in the entire world today. — Ralph Merkle
- A garden is a complex of aesthetic and plastic intentions and the plant is, to a landscape artist, not only a plant - rare, unusual, ordinary or doomed to disappearance - but it is also a color, a shape, a volume or an arabesque in itself. — Roberto Burle Marx
- A German immersed in any civilization different from his own loses a weight equivalent in volume to the amount of intelligence he displaces. — Jose Bergamin
- The sacred rights of mankind are not to be rummaged for among old parchments or musty records. They are written, as with a sunbeam, in the whole volume of human nature, by the hand of the divinity itself and can never be erased. — Alexander Hamilton