Vomit meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Vomit.
- (verb) : eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- (noun) : a medicine that induces nausea and vomiting
- (noun) : the matter ejected in vomiting
- (noun) : the reflex act of ejecting the contents of the stomach through the mouth
More words from Urdu related to Vomit
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Vomit meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Vomit
What are the meanings of Vomit in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Vomit in Urdu are قے کرنا - qaey karna and اگل دینا - ugal deyna. To understand how would you translate the word Vomit in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Vomit or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Vomit synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Vomit. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Vomit in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Vomit in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Vomit with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by vomit?
Meanings of vomit are قے کرنا - qaey karna and اگل دینا - ugal deyna
Whats the definition of vomit?
Definition of the vomit are
- eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- a medicine that induces nausea and vomiting
- the matter ejected in vomiting
- the reflex act of ejecting the contents of the stomach through the mouth
What is the synonym of vomit?
Synonym of word vomit are disgorge, barf, throw up, vomit up, regurgitate, spew, puke, keck
What are the idioms related to vomit?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word vomit.
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- A promise attended to is a debt settle
- Always to excel and to be superior to others
- Cudgel one's brains
- Fly in the face of
What are the quotes with word vomit?
Here are the quotes with the word vomit in them
- One of the best temporary cures for pride and affectation is seasickness a man who wants to vomit never puts on airs. — Josh Billings
- There we times when everybody in the house has the flu. You're cleaning up vomit and it's 2 in the morning, and you're wishing there was somebody else there to help you. — Meg Tilly