Voting meanings in Urdu
Voting meanings in Urdu is ووٹنگ Voting in Urdu. More meanings of voting, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Voting.
- (noun) : a choice that is made by counting the number of people in favor of each alternative
I had the good fortune to be able to right an injustice that I thought was being heaped on young people by lowering the voting age, where you had young people that were old enough to die in Vietnam but not old enough to vote for their members of Congress that sent them there.
More words from Urdu related to Voting
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Voting meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Voting in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Voting in Urdu is ووٹنگ - Wooting. To understand how would you translate the word Voting in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Voting or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Voting synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Voting. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Voting in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Voting in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Voting with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by voting?
Meaning of voting is ووٹنگ - Wooting
Whats the definition of voting?
Definition of the voting are
- a choice that is made by counting the number of people in favor of each alternative
What is the synonym of voting?
Synonym of word voting are voiding
What are the quotes with word voting?
Here are the quotes with the word voting in them
- American youth attributes much more importance to arriving at driver's license age than at voting age. — Marshall McLuhan
- I had the good fortune to be able to right an injustice that I thought was being heaped on young people by lowering the voting age, where you had young people that were old enough to die in Vietnam but not old enough to vote for their members of Congress that sent them there. — Birch Bayh
- From 1965 to 1967, my dad, Jack Gilligan, served in Congress and helped pass landmark laws like the Voting Rights Act. — Kathleen Sebelius
- As people do better, they start voting like Republicans - unless they have too much education and vote Democratic, which proves there can be too much of a good thing. — Karl Rove