Voyage meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Voyage.
- (verb) : travel on water propelled by wind or by other means
More words related to the meanings of Voyage
More words from Urdu related to Voyage
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Voyage meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آوارہ گردرستہایک دن کا کاممارگایک جگہ سے دُوسری جگہ جاناہذیانمرحلہعبارتآوارہ پھرنے والاگئےجہاز رانیپھیراچکر مارناجولانمنزلرَفتارخانہ بدوشیگئنجہازوں کی آمد و رفتگَشتبندرگاہ سے دوسرے مقامچکرمسافرتروشخانہ بدوشراہگزرٹھوکر کھاناسیلانیسفر پر جاناسفر کرناراستہجاناڈانواں ڈولکوچچالآوارہ گردیگیاسیر سپاٹاسیرسَفَر کَرناگم گشتہچلنانقل مکانہرزہ گردیگئبحری سفربَری یا بحری سَفَرایک مقامکوچہ گردی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Voyage
What are the meanings of Voyage in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Voyage in Urdu are سفر - safar, بحری سفر and سیاحت - seyaahat. To understand how would you translate the word Voyage in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Voyage or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Voyage synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Voyage. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Voyage in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Voyage in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Voyage with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by voyage?
Meanings of voyage are سفر - safar, بحری سفر and سیاحت - seyaahat
Whats the definition of voyage?
Definition of the voyage are
- travel on water propelled by wind or by other means
What is the synonym of voyage?
Synonym of word voyage are trip up, itinerating, journey, travelling, domage, travelled, voyageurs, traveling, voyageur, traveled
What are the idioms related to voyage?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word voyage.
- No road is long with good company
- A fool errand
- Good company on the road is the shortest cut
- Good people good folk
- If you tell every step you will make a long journey
What are the quotes with word voyage?
Here are the quotes with the word voyage in them
- Civilization is a movement and not a condition, a voyage and not a harbor. — Arnold J. Toynbee
- I am a voyager - and the voyage cannot mean that I stay at home. — Emmanuelle Beart
- For the execution of the voyage to the Indies, I did not make use of intelligence, mathematics or maps. — Christopher Columbus
- It is like a voyage of discovery into unknown lands, seeking not for new territory but for new knowledge. It should appeal to those with a good sense of adventure. — Frederick Sanger