Vulgar meanings in Urdu
Vulgar meanings in Urdu are پست, بے حیا, عام بازاری, تربیت سے محرُوم, سوقیانہ, عامیانہ, عوامی, خسیس, ان گھڑ, نیچ, بد لحاظ, بازاری, کمینہ, بھدا, گنوار Vulgar in Urdu. More meanings of vulgar, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Vulgar.
- (adjective satellite) : of or associated with the great masses of people
- (adjective satellite) : being or characteristic of or appropriate to everyday language
- (adjective satellite) : lacking refinement or cultivation or taste
More words related to the meanings of Vulgar
More words from Urdu related to Vulgar
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Vulgar meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رذیلملعونعوامیسادہچھوٹاکریہہماندجُرم بالا سے مُتعَلِقگھٹیاکسانخَبیثدست فروشکتامورکھاجڈلپکناحرام زادہان میلچستعاجزکڈھببگڑناکھُردرانادانلگالگشہدامُشکل ھی سےبے ننگ و نامبدشعارنیچےدخل در معقولات کرنے والافاحشڈھنکنالرمیلا کچیلادونبیربھڑکیلابد ذائقہبدبدنمااناڑیگاؤدیبے تصنعناتمامسبکخنزیریچمکانتہائی رنگیناکھڑ ...
Idioms with the word Vulgar in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Vulgar
What are the meanings of Vulgar in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Vulgar in Urdu are بے حیا - bey haya, بازاری - baazaari, بھدا - bhadda, پست - past, ان گھڑ - an ghar, کمینہ - kamiinah, گنوار - ganwaar, خسیس - khasiis, سوقیانہ - sauqiyaanah, عامیانہ - aaamiyaanah, نیچ - niich, عوامی - awaami and بد لحاظ - bad lehaaz. To understand how would you translate the word Vulgar in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Vulgar or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Vulgar synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Vulgar. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Vulgar in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Vulgar in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Vulgar with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by vulgar?
Meanings of vulgar are بے حیا - bey haya, بازاری - baazaari, بھدا - bhadda, پست - past, ان گھڑ - an ghar, کمینہ - kamiinah, گنوار - ganwaar, خسیس - khasiis, سوقیانہ - sauqiyaanah, عامیانہ - aaamiyaanah, نیچ - niich, عوامی - awaami and بد لحاظ - bad lehaaz
Whats the definition of vulgar?
Definition of the vulgar are
- of or associated with the great masses of people
- being or characteristic of or appropriate to everyday language
- lacking refinement or cultivation or taste
What is the synonym of vulgar?
Synonym of word vulgar are incestuous, common, inelegant, lownded, stupid, caddish, brazen face, yahoo, sordid, unblushing
What are the idioms with the word vulgar?
Here are the idioms with the word vulgar in them.
- To strive with an equal is a doubtful thing to do with a superior a mad thing with an inferior a vulgar thing
- To strive with an equal is a doubtful thing to do; with a superior a mad thing; with an inferior a vulgar thing
What are the idioms related to vulgar?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word vulgar.
- Little bodies have great souls
- Pennywise pound foolish
- Pro and con
- Public utility
- To fly a kite
What are the quotes with word vulgar?
Here are the quotes with the word vulgar in them
- You could say, in a vulgar Freudian way, that I am the unhappy child who escapes into books. Even as a child, I was most happy being alone. This has not changed. — Slavoj Zizek
- Is there no Latin word for Tea? Upon my soul, if I had known that I would have let the vulgar stuff alone. — Hilaire Belloc
- True courage is not the brutal force of vulgar heroes, but the firm resolve of virtue and reason. — Alfred North Whitehead
- The fear of being deceived is the vulgar version of the quest for Truth. — Emile M. Cioran