Vulnerable meanings in Urdu
Vulnerable meanings in Urdu are زد پزیر, چوٹ کا شکار, غیر محفُوظ حملے کی زِد میں, چوٹ کا شِکار, گھائل ہونے کے لائق, زد پذیر Vulnerable in Urdu. More meanings of vulnerable, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Vulnerable.
- (adjective satellite) : capable of being wounded or hurt
- (adjective satellite) : susceptible to criticism or persuasion or temptation
- (adjective) : susceptible to attack
As human beings, we are vulnerable to confusing the unprecedented with the improbable. In our everyday experience, if something has never happened before, we are generally safe in assuming it is not going to happen in the future, but the exceptions can kill you and climate change is one of those exceptions.
Idioms related to the meaning of Vulnerable
What are the meanings of Vulnerable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Vulnerable in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Vulnerable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Vulnerable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Vulnerable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Vulnerable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Vulnerable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Vulnerable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Vulnerable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by vulnerable?
زد پزیر, چوٹ کا شکار, غیر محفُوظ حملے کی زِد میں, چوٹ کا شِکار, گھائل ہونے کے لائق, زد پذیر
Whats the definition of vulnerable?
Definition of the vulnerable are
- capable of being wounded or hurt
- susceptible to criticism or persuasion or temptation
- susceptible to attack
What are the idioms related to vulnerable?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word vulnerable.
- I do not hunt for the suffrages of the inconstant multitude
- Fall among fall away
- Go down
- Life is variable
- Praise none too much for all are fickle
What are the quotes with word vulnerable?
Here are the quotes with the word vulnerable in them
- I'm vulnerable to criticism. Any artist is, because you work alone in your studio and, until recently, critics were the only way you'd get any feedback. — Howard Hodgkin
- I have always been very obsessed with time. Time's passage makes us all very vulnerable and because we all experience it in our own way, it can make us feel very alone. — John Barton
- Most urgently, women's identity must be premised upon our 'beauty' so that we will remain vulnerable to outside approval, carrying the vital sensitive organ of self-esteem exposed to the air. — Naomi Wolf
- As human beings, we are vulnerable to confusing the unprecedented with the improbable. In our everyday experience, if something has never happened before, we are generally safe in assuming it is not going to happen in the future, but the exceptions can kill you and climate change is one of those exceptions. — Al Gore