Wages meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Wages.
- (noun) : a recompense for worthy acts or retribution for wrongdoing
More words related to the meanings of Wages
More words from Urdu related to Wages
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wages meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
انعام دینامفلسیگزارہاجرتتنخواہ یابمبادلہکھوائیچھان مارنانجاتہبانرخ نامہطلبگنبد کی صداکارکردگیرغبتتَلافی کا عمَلمراداعتباررغبت شدیدتلاش کرنااقتضارمناڈھونڈڈھانڈمکافات عملدستوریکہناعرضاشتہاداؤں پر لگانابدلہپھلاجرت پر کام کرنااَجَرخواہاںتنگ دستیراتبصلہمشاہرہتبادلہملاحیٹوہ لگاناسانسپیٹشرح نامہدعوتکفارہملازمتچاؤمزدوری کرناتمنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Wages
|To heap coals of fire on the head||بدی کا بدلہ نیکی سے دینا|
|To pay one back||ادلے کا بدلہ|
|Vengeance is mild justice||بدلہ لینا ادنیٰ درجے کا انصاف ہے|
What are the meanings of Wages in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Wages in Urdu are جزا - jaza, طلب - talab, اجرت - ujrat, بدلہ - badlah, مزدوری - mazduuri, پاداش - paa daash, محنتانہ - mehntaanah, اجورہ - Ajoora and مشاہرہ - mushaahirah. To understand how would you translate the word Wages in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Wages or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wages synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wages. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wages in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wages in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wages with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wages?
Meanings of wages are جزا - jaza, طلب - talab, اجرت - ujrat, بدلہ - badlah, مزدوری - mazduuri, پاداش - paa daash, محنتانہ - mehntaanah, اجورہ - Ajoora and مشاہرہ - mushaahirah
Whats the definition of wages?
Definition of the wages are
- a recompense for worthy acts or retribution for wrongdoing
What is the synonym of wages?
Synonym of word wages are consequences, summonable, leasowing, retaliation, inquiry, compensation, requotes, leasings, requital, hunger
What are the idioms related to wages?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word wages.
- Pay beforehand and your work will be behindhand
- A good servant should have good wages
- Pay well when you are served well
- He gets reward who works hard
- Do not go to the council hall before you are called
What are the quotes with word wages?
Here are the quotes with the word wages in them
- It's amazing to me that, in the 42 years since President Kennedy signed the Equal Pay Act into law, women today still receive fewer wages than men for the same work. — Mike Honda
- There is one rule for the industrialist and that is: Make the best quality of goods possible at the lowest cost possible, paying the highest wages possible. — Henry Ford
- The wages of sin are death, but by the time taxes are taken out, it's just sort of a tired feeling. — Paula Poundstone
- Studies have shown that since women have had access to the pill and family planning measures, they have made huge gains in both wages and in careers that were dominated by men. — Jennifer Granholm