Walk in meanings in Urdu
Walk in Definitions
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Walk in.
- (noun) : an assured victory (especially in an election)
- (verb) : enter by walking
Idiom with the word Walk in in it
What are the meanings of Walk in in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Walk in in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Walk in in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Walk in or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Walk in synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Walk in. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Walk in in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Walk in in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Walk in with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by walk in?
گلی پر دروازہ
Whats the definition of walk in?
Definition of the walk in are
- an assured victory (especially in an election)
- enter by walking
What are the idioms with the word walk in?
Here are the idioms with the word walk in in them.
- He that has a head of wax must not walk in the sun
What are the quotes with word walk in?
Here are the quotes with the word walk in in them
- She can't even chew gum and walk in a straight line, let alone write a book. — Liam Gallagher
- Buyers decide in the first eight seconds of seeing a home if they're interested in buying it. Get out of your car, walk in their shoes and see what they see within the first eight seconds. — Barbara Corcoran
- Learning how to relive again on life's terms sure doesn't do much for your confidence. You have to kind of walk in faith that the next step is going to be just a little bit better than the last step. — Joe Nichols
- Don't walk behind me I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. — Albert Camus