Walking meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Walking.
- (noun) : the act of traveling by foot
- (adjective satellite) : close enough to be walked to
More words from Urdu related to Walking
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Walking meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سمورحَرکت پذیرنظرقدم بازسیالہما شُماتقریبموزوںبہاؤموبہتی یا پتلی چیزاترتا چڑھتاسیلان پزیرباعث حرکتپررطوبتنقل پذیرضمیرمتناسبجاریلغزندہمائعشرح اتار چڑھاؤتحریکمقصدزیرپتلاحرکت پذیرحرکیلے دارسلسلہ وارپشم یا بال جماناعوام الناسواسطہحاصل کلامتلےپانی ساپشمقابلِ حَرکتارتھآہنگ دارجاری رکھنامتلونوجہچلتا پھرتابہتا ہواگیسورسڈھالمتلُون ...
What are the meanings of Walking in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Walking in Urdu are رواں - rawaan and چلنے والا - chalney waala. To understand how would you translate the word Walking in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Walking or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Walking synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Walking. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Walking in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Walking in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Walking with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by walking?
Meanings of walking are رواں - rawaan and چلنے والا - chalney waala
Whats the definition of walking?
Definition of the walking are
- the act of traveling by foot
- close enough to be walked to
What is the synonym of walking?
Synonym of word walking are fur, fluid, effluent, continue, agoing, affluent, walker, mover, motive, gradient
What are the idioms related to walking?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word walking.
- Prima donna
What are the quotes with word walking?
Here are the quotes with the word walking in them
- I created Punk for this day and age. Do you see Britney walking around wearing ties and singing punk? Hell no. That's what I do. I'm like a Sid Vicious for a new generation. — Avril Lavigne
- I want to be age appropriate. I don't want to be that girl you see walking away and she looks 25 and then she turns around and she looks 90. — Stevie Nicks
- Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light. — Helen Keller
- Another thing I like to do is sit back and take in nature. To look at the birds, listen to their singing, go hiking, camping and jogging and running, walking along the beach, playing games and sometimes being alone with the great outdoors. It's very special to me. — Larry Wilcox