Walks meanings in Urdu
No matter how loud the stadium is, once you're on that field and that offense walks up to the line, it's silent. You can only hear the guys on the field. It's amazing how much concentration you can have when it's required and how powerful your mind is to give it to you.
More words from Urdu related to Walks
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Walks meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Walks in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Walks
What are the meanings of Walks in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Walks in Urdu is چلتا ہے. To understand how would you translate the word Walks in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Walks or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Walks synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Walks. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Walks in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Walks in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Walks with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by walks?
Meaning of walks is چلتا ہے
Whats the definition of walks?
Definition of the walks are
What is the synonym of walks?
Synonym of word walks are walies
What are the idioms with the word walks?
Here are the idioms with the word walks in them.
- Perfection walks slowly she requires the hand of times
What are the idioms related to walks?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word walks.
- An examined enterprise goes on boldly
- Death alone reveals how insignificant are the paltry bodies of men
- Hear god and god will hear you
- His own desire leads every man
- Lies hunt in packs
What are the quotes with word walks?
Here are the quotes with the word walks in them
- There are amazingly wonderful people in all walks of life some familiar to us and others not. Stretch yourself and really get to know people. People are in many ways one of our greatest treasures. — Bryant H.McGill
- No matter how loud the stadium is, once you're on that field and that offense walks up to the line, it's silent. You can only hear the guys on the field. It's amazing how much concentration you can have when it's required and how powerful your mind is to give it to you. — Michael Strahan
- Every time a student walks past a really urgent, expressive piece of architecture that belongs to his college, it can help reassure him that he does have that mind, does have that soul. — Louis Kahn
- The organizational architecture is really that a centipede walks on hundred legs and one or two don't count. So if I lose one or two legs, the process will go on, the organization will go on, the growth will go on. — Mukesh Ambani