Wander meanings in Urdu
Wander meanings in Urdu are ہرزہ, آوارہ یا ڈانواڈول پھرنا, بھرمنا, ہانڈنا, ڈولنا, پھرنا, رمنا, گھومنا, ادھر ادھر پھرنا Wander in Urdu. More meanings of wander, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Wander.
- (verb) : be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage
- (verb) : go via an indirect route or at no set pace
- (verb) : lose clarity or turn aside especially from the main subject of attention or course of argument in writing, thinking, or speaking
Intellectual despair results in neither weakness nor dreams, but in violence. It is only a matter of knowing how to give vent to one's rage whether one only wants to wander like madmen around prisons, or whether one wants to overturn them.
More words related to the meanings of Wander
More words from Urdu related to Wander
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wander meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے خود ہونادم ہلاناحلقہبارگل گشتبھاڑامخاطب ہوناگھُومناآوارہ پھرنارسہ ڈھیلا کرناہلکورے لیناپارکہلاناطواف کرناہزرہ گردی کرناادھر سے ادھر کرناڈگرنامَرکَز کے گِرد گھُماناچکرانامسافرہٹناگمراہ ہوناڈیرا ڈالنالرزناڈانوا ڈولگشت لگاناحرکتکنڈلتبدیل کرناگل گشت کرنااترائیاینٹھنڈَگمَگاناسیل سپاٹا کرنالہراناتلاش کرناچلاناعلاقہمٹر گشت کرنافقرے بازچلنادفعہپہیوں پر لے جاناکسی حال میں ہونابدلناگھماناپلٹناچوکگھٹنا بڑھناچہل قدمیایک محور کے گھومنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Wander
What are the meanings of Wander in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Wander in Urdu are ڈولنا - dolna, گھومنا - ghuumna, پھرنا - phirna, رمنا - Ramna and ادھر ادھر پھرنا - idhar udhar phirna. To understand how would you translate the word Wander in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Wander or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wander synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wander. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wander in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wander in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wander with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wander?
Meanings of wander are ڈولنا - dolna, گھومنا - ghuumna, پھرنا - phirna, رمنا - Ramna and ادھر ادھر پھرنا - idhar udhar phirna
Whats the definition of wander?
Definition of the wander are
- be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage
- go via an indirect route or at no set pace
- lose clarity or turn aside especially from the main subject of attention or course of argument in writing, thinking, or speaking
What is the synonym of wander?
Synonym of word wander are roam, wandle, swayings, sparring, rable, spink, hover, wanderoo, walk, hang around
What are the idioms related to wander?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word wander.
- Go in and out
- Knock about
- On the run
- To retract one promise
- To retract ones promise
What are the quotes with word wander?
Here are the quotes with the word wander in them
- Bracketing has turned all my experiences, remembered and present, into a gallery of miracles where I wander around dazzled by the beauty of events I cannot explain. — Martha Beck
- Intellectual despair results in neither weakness nor dreams, but in violence. It is only a matter of knowing how to give vent to one's rage whether one only wants to wander like madmen around prisons, or whether one wants to overturn them. — Georges Bataille
- It was so much fun to have the freedom to wander America, with no assignments. For 25 or 30 years I never had an assignment. These were all stories I wanted to do myself. — Charles Kuralt
- I do a lot of curiosity buying I buy it if I like the album cover, I buy it if I like the name of the band, anything that sparks my imagination. I still like to go to record stores, I like to just wander around and I'll buy whatever catches my attention. — Bruce Springsteen