Waning meanings in Urdu
Waning meanings in Urdu is غائب Waning in Urdu. More meanings of waning, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Waning.
- (noun) : a gradual decrease in magnitude or extent
- (adjective) : (of the Moon) pertaining to the period during which the visible surface of the moon decreases
Does art have a future? Performance genres like opera, theater, music and dance are thriving all over the world, but the visual arts have been in slow decline for nearly 40 years. No major figure of profound influence has emerged in painting or sculpture since the waning of Pop Art and the birth of Minimalism in the early 1970s.
More words related to the meanings of Waning
More words from Urdu related to Waning
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Waning meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Waning
What are the meanings of Waning in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Waning in Urdu is غائب - ghaa eb. To understand how would you translate the word Waning in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Waning or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Waning synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Waning. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Waning in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Waning in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Waning with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by waning?
Meaning of waning is غائب - ghaa eb
Whats the definition of waning?
Definition of the waning are
- a gradual decrease in magnitude or extent
- (of the Moon) pertaining to the period during which the visible surface of the moon decreases
What is the synonym of waning?
Synonym of word waning are hidden, abient, vanishingly, evanish, vanishes, absentment, wanting, zero, vanished, abseiling
What are the idioms related to waning?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word waning.
- Fade away
- Take a french
- The mask falls the hero disappears
What are the quotes with word waning?
Here are the quotes with the word waning in them
- Does art have a future? Performance genres like opera, theater, music and dance are thriving all over the world, but the visual arts have been in slow decline for nearly 40 years. No major figure of profound influence has emerged in painting or sculpture since the waning of Pop Art and the birth of Minimalism in the early 1970s. — Camille Paglia
- Our great symbol for the Goddess is the moon, whose three aspects reflect the three stages in women's lives and whose cycles of waxing and waning coincide with women's menstrual cycles. — Carol P. Christ