Wanting meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Wanting.
- (adjective satellite) : nonexistent
- (adjective satellite) : inadequate in amount or degree
I probably spent the first 20 years of my life wanting to be as American as possible. Through my 20s, and into my 30s, I began to become aware of how so much of my art and architecture has a decidedly Eastern character.
More words related to the meanings of Wanting
More words from Urdu related to Wanting
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wanting meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Wanting in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Wanting
What are the meanings of Wanting in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Wanting in Urdu are نامکمل - naa mukammal, غائب - ghaa eb, ناقص - naa qis, محتاج - mohtaaj, ندارد - Nadarid, مطلوب - matluub and درکار - Darkaar. To understand how would you translate the word Wanting in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Wanting or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wanting synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wanting. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wanting in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wanting in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wanting with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wanting?
Meanings of wanting are نامکمل - naa mukammal, غائب - ghaa eb, ناقص - naa qis, محتاج - mohtaaj, ندارد - Nadarid, مطلوب - matluub and درکار - Darkaar
Whats the definition of wanting?
Definition of the wanting are
- inadequate in amount or degree
What is the synonym of wanting?
Synonym of word wanting are imperfective, disappears, filaceous, imperforata, adulterated, deficient, absentee, poor, unhygienic, imperfectible
What are the idioms with the word wanting?
Here are the idioms with the word wanting in them.
- Ways are not wanting to him that wills
What are the idioms related to wanting?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word wanting.
- A fair face needs no paint
- In the picture
- Much bruit little fruit
- Hard up
- The requisite for obtaining copy
What are the quotes with word wanting?
Here are the quotes with the word wanting in them
- I've been very competitive by nature from a young age, whether it was eating a bowl of pasta faster than somebody else, or always wanting to be the first one in line. — Maria Sharapova
- I probably spent the first 20 years of my life wanting to be as American as possible. Through my 20s, and into my 30s, I began to become aware of how so much of my art and architecture has a decidedly Eastern character. — Maya Lin
- There's always the motivation of wanting to win. Everybody has that. But a champion needs, in his attitude, a motivation above and beyond winning. — Pat Riley
- I was always reading those beauty magazines and wanting to become this unattainable thing. — Jennifer Aniston