Warlike meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Warlike.
- (adjective satellite) : suggesting war or military life
- (adjective satellite) : disposed to warfare or hard-line policies
War had always seemed to me to be a purely human behavior. Accounts of warlike behavior date back to the very first written records of human history it seemed to be an almost universal characteristic of human groups.
More words related to the meanings of Warlike
More words from Urdu related to Warlike
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Warlike meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دھجّیفتنہ انگیزاینٹھے سنگھقابل جنگفوجی دستہشیردبانامار پیٹمجاہدتند مزاجبدمزاج عورتبد مزاجڈپٹلڑائی جوگحربیجھگ ڑالووجراردنگئیمُقابلہجنگ جودنگے بازشیر ہوناعسکریتنک مزاجٹُکڑالڑاکاکڑ بازفوج کے متعلقفوجدلیردھمکاناجھگڑالو شخصجنگجوٹنٹے بازچیتھڑاجوشیلااینٹھے خاںجوان سپاہیاہل سیفجریدھمکی دیناجنگجنگ آورتُند مِزاجچڑچڑی اور جھگڑالو عورتسپاہیداداجنگیملٹریجھلا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Warlike
What are the meanings of Warlike in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Warlike in Urdu are لڑاکا - laraaka, حربی - harbi, جنگی - jangi, فوجی - fauji and جرار - jarraar. To understand how would you translate the word Warlike in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Warlike or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Warlike synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Warlike. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Warlike in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Warlike in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Warlike with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by warlike?
Meanings of warlike are لڑاکا - laraaka, حربی - harbi, جنگی - jangi, فوجی - fauji and جرار - jarraar
Whats the definition of warlike?
Definition of the warlike are
- suggesting war or military life
- disposed to warfare or hard-line policies
What is the synonym of warlike?
Synonym of word warlike are vixen, military, riotous, fighting, martial, fighter, troopial, termagant, soldieries, shred
What are the idioms related to warlike?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word warlike.
- Know a thing or two
- Mailed first
- Warrant officer
What are the quotes with word warlike?
Here are the quotes with the word warlike in them
- The design of those commissioners, frigates and warlike force is directed rather against Long Island and these your Honors' possessions, than to the imagined reform of New England. — Peter Stuyvesant
- The slightest acquaintance with history shows that powerful republics are the most warlike and unscrupulous of nations. — Ambrose Bierce
- War had always seemed to me to be a purely human behavior. Accounts of warlike behavior date back to the very first written records of human history it seemed to be an almost universal characteristic of human groups. — Jane Goodall
- Computer games tend to be boys' games, warlike games with more violence. We have not spent enough time thinking through how to encourage more girls to be involved in computing before coming to college so they can see a possible career in information technology. — Freeman A. Hrabowski III