Warm up meanings in Urdu
Warm up Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Warm up.
- (verb) : get warm or warmer
- (noun) : exercising in preparation for strenuous activity
- (verb) : cause to do preliminary exercises so as to stretch the muscles
- (verb) : become more friendly or open
- (verb) : run until the normal working temperature is reached
- (verb) : make one's body limber or suppler by stretching, as if to prepare for strenuous physical activity
- (noun) : performing mild exercises to prepare for some more strenuous activity
More words from Urdu related to Warm up
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Warm up meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Warm up in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Warm up in Urdu is گرم کرنا - garm karna. To understand how would you translate the word Warm up in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Warm up or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Warm up synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Warm up. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Warm up in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Warm up in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Warm up with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by warm up?
Meaning of warm up is گرم کرنا - garm karna
Whats the definition of warm up?
Definition of the warm up are
- get warm or warmer
- exercising in preparation for strenuous activity
- cause to do preliminary exercises so as to stretch the muscles
- become more friendly or open
- run until the normal working temperature is reached
- make one's body limber or suppler by stretching, as if to prepare for strenuous physical activity
- performing mild exercises to prepare for some more strenuous activity
What is the synonym of warm up?
Synonym of word warm up are warm to, heat, warm
What are the quotes with word warm up?
Here is the quote with the word warm up in them
- Now it is human nature to want to eat to ones fill when hungry, to want to warm up when cold, to want to rest when tired. These all are a part of people's emotional nature. — Xun Zi